Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here Is What Is Wrong With Bengals
It is painful watching Burrow give it his all out there just to get abused because of our oline and do-nothing-defense. He deserves better, whatever the reason. Heck, he didn't have practice time and he can go out there and give that sort of effort, why can't our defense tackle for 4 quarters and make sure they are in position so there are no wide open, not covered guys. Maybe the mistakes in coverage would be better with a pre-season but the tackling shouldn't be this bad no matter what.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 09:53 AM)higgy100 Wrote: If you've ever played a team sport at a rather high level you'd understand that many points he makes are correct. Talent alone doesn't get you shit. You have to have coaching and you have to have an identity. These 1st 2 games for a team with a huge issue on the OL from last year along with several new players are basically their pre-season games.

Cleveland has an overall better team than Cinci. They came off an embarrassing loss. Better players overall with good coaching along with intensity and desire will get you a W. 

Thanks for the condescending tone, and yes, I participated at a pretty high level.  What is it you are arguing here?  I said here and in numerous other posts that it is the coaching I have a problem with.  But don't give me not enough time to prepare.  Baker had to learn an entirely new offense and his line was beat up.  Didn't seem to stop them. Their coaches had a great game plan, and in the fourth quarter those early runs that were getting 2-4 yards became 10 yard and more runs.  

Cleveland does not have an overall better team. Go position by position if you like.  I don't see it.  They have talent, but it was the better plan that got them the win.  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2020, 03:00 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You have a TL;DR version?

No camp + no pre-season game due to covid = entire Bengals organization out of sync. Too early in the season to call for heads to roll. 
GO BENGALS!

(All of the other 31 teams are going through this, so why should we be the only team affected so harshly?) 

And brush your teeth.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Quote:Here Is What Is Wrong With Bengals

It starts at the top and rolls downhill. That's what is wrong with the Bengals.

Reply/Quote