Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes everything pumpkin.
I'm sitting here in the Starbucks at our humanities library (I took the day off from work to do school work) and the number of Pumpkin Spice Lattes being ordered by white girls here is staggering. I'm sitting here doing my German homework and drinking a Pike's Place and every third word I hear is pumpkin.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 09:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm sitting here in the Starbucks at our humanities library (I took the day off from work to do school work) and the number of Pumpkin Spice Lattes being ordered by white girls here is staggering. I'm sitting here doing my German homework and drinking a Pike's Place and every third word I hear is pumpkin.

Pumpkin Spice is crack to white girls.  Pumpkin Spice Crack would be diabolical. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: pumpkin_spice_meme_by_supershadow781-d84b8h5.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh I don't know about that.  They make them for infants now.   Smirk

also harvest them from infants now
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 09:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm sitting here in the Starbucks at our humanities library (I took the day off from work to do school work) and the number of Pumpkin Spice Lattes being ordered by white girls here is staggering. I'm sitting here doing my German homework and drinking a Pike's Place and every third word I hear is pumpkin.

you should ask if they want to see your Gourd.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2015, 12:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you should ask if they want to see your Gourd.

Unfortunately, the bearded fat guy ten years their elder would not receive a good response from that. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2015, 10:35 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Oh I don't know about that.  They make them for infants now.   Smirk

Haha Lemme know if they make 15's when you get your new catalog.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 08:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha Lemme know if they make 15's when you get your new catalog.

We use the imperial system here Lucie.  Yes they sell size 6 womens.

Reply/Quote
Pumpkin Spice Twinkies now on the shelves. I might actually have to try those.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 03:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pumpkin Spice Twinkies now on the shelves.  I might actually have to try those.

I now have a really perverted idea.   Cool

Reply/Quote
Last year I went into the kitchen and my family brought home pumpkin Oreos. What a waste. Sick

I do like pumpkin pie, coffee and pumpkin bread with warm cinnamon butter that's all made at home though other then the coffee. Most store bought pumpkin food sucks imo.
Reply/Quote
Loving this thread.  

And am gonna have to check out these twinkies mike is talking about

Will have to wait for SCS to send me my new uggs so I can complete the look.
Reply/Quote