Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here comes the cavalry. Maybe
Smith and the 14 million dollar phantom are cleared to practice according to the mothership. It would be nice to get something out of Waynes in a time of possible need with Awuzie in question.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 11:58 AM)samhain Wrote: Smith and the 14 million dollar phantom are cleared to practice according to the mothership.  It would be nice to get something out of Waynes in a time of possible need with Awuzie in question.

at this point can we just get our money back to invest in a player that plays
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at this point can we just get our money back to invest in a player that plays

We've already invested in him.  Let's see if he can play.  I welcome it if it happens.
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure Waynes will break out in hives any second now..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 11:58 AM)samhain Wrote: Smith and the 14 million dollar phantom are cleared to practice according to the mothership.  It would be nice to get something out of Waynes in a time of possible need with Awuzie in question.

If there's a time for Waynes to come back and justify his contract and stick around after this year, this is the stretch to prove it.
Gonna be hard to justify keeping him next year vs saving $11 mill and putting toward another player.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If there's a time for Waynes to come back and justify his contract and stick around after this year, this is the stretch to prove it.
Gonna be hard to justify keeping him next year vs saving $11 mill and putting toward another player.

All of this.

It's a huge opportunity for him and a time of need for the team.  I like the idea of Waynes and Apple over Apple and Hargreaves if it comes down to that with Chido down.
Reply/Quote
As a Cav Scout i must point out:

CAVALRY: Soldiers assigned to combat missions requiring great mobility

CALVARY: The hill where Jesus was crucified.

WTS, I hope Waynes comes back and sets the league on fire.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As a Cav Scout i must point out:

CAVALRY: Soldiers assigned to combat missions requiring great mobility

CALVARY: The hill where Jesus was crucified.

Dammit!  Must have autocorrected.
Reply/Quote
Maybe the Bengals will have divine intervention. I've always thought we should have sacrificed a virgin by tossing her in a volcano, but what do I know about the divine?

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Let’s hope he at least makes it through pre game warmups before landing back on IR
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Let’s hope he at least makes it through pre game warmups before landing back on IR

Maybe Waynes will sacrifice a virgin for us.. Mellow

Reply/Quote
This just in.....Waynes got turf toe walking to his locker, done for the year. Ninja

In all seriousness, I hope he comes in and balls out the rest of the year. He's got a lot of proving to do if he wants to stick around next year.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: Maybe Waynes will sacrifice a virgin for us.. Mellow

As long as he doesn't drink from Jobu's cup, he should be fine. Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
So if Chido is good to go do they start Waynes in place of Apple? Eli has been playing pretty damn well lately.

Reply/Quote
Jay Morrison said he would not be surprised to see Waynes activated this weekend

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Waynes Awuzie Hilton Apple. With the Dline and Safeties we have even with our banged up LB core if Waynes at about 80 percent of the level that justified his contract we have a championship caliber D when Awuzie returns.
Reply/Quote
How long is Awuzie out for?
Ouch - love that dude
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 12:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: WTS, I hope Waynes comes back and sets the league on fire.

Trae Waynes will set the league on fire because he’s usually running a high fever.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 01:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Trae Waynes will set the league on fire because he’s usually running a high fever.

THIS!!  Not saying he has the defensive 'talent and potential' Tyler Eifert had on offense, but, as it stands, he has to prove he is NOT the Tyler Eifert of defense as far as staying on the field!  Time will tell!
Reply/Quote
Has he practiced yet?

Cuz I’m betting free money Wayne’s has an injury or 2 he’s been holding back on the physicians.

“Oh my back!”

“Waynes, that’s your hand.”

“I think I broke it when I was petting my dog this morning! Think Im done for the year! I don’t know how Im cashing these free paychecks!”
Reply/Quote