Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Here is a Dalton thread for you!
(10-20-2020, 01:53 PM)Tony Wrote: I love Wyche! My favorite coach of all time.  I about cried when he got canned for shula.. I could throw up now thinking about it.. RIP Sam...

I was furious. My username is an homage to Boomer and Sam. I used that picture as my avatar for about 10 years between the old board and this one. Then put up the one about Marvin during his last year...I really should change it again.

(10-20-2020, 01:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Most of that was garbage time ... Arizona went Prevent and he picked em apart underneath.. Believe me it was a Dalton Primetime game we are accustomed too.. The TD was way late. It was 31-3 with 2 min left.. He was horrible.. Standing in the pocket like a statue. The happy feet. Slamming the ball down. Looking confused. The whole works..

I watched most of it....looked like a ho hum game to me. Definitely nothing special, but not abysmal either. Kinda ho hum. Elliott's early fumbles doomed them. Without a guy like Prescott that can make a defense account for the QB running, they'll struggle more than they already had with that patchwork oline. I also saw A LOT of drops, one for a TD right in the hands, and some other crucial 3rd down drops. From what I saw, the whole team had a hand in that ass kicking....lol.

As to the box score, I wasn't talking about the yards, just noting that he spread the ball around. Hell, he was hitting 86 a bunch early on, and I didn't even know who that dude was.
Reply/Quote