Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Here is a Dalton thread for you!
(10-20-2020, 12:07 AM)Tony Wrote: Come on, You seriously think this Offense isn't loaded? They were scoring a ton of points. 

Yeah... Great talent. Dak has played hero ball for that contract though. How are they doing in the standings? They suck.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:02 AM)jason Wrote: He'd truck you on the field.

Lol ok.. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:09 AM)Tony Wrote: Lol ok.. 

What a piece of work.

Go to bed, Pirla.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I loved every minute of this... Makes me glad to have Burrow that's for sure..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:10 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: What a piece of work.

Go to bed, Pirla.

Nah, I dont go to bed till around 2 ... I 2nd shift.. Calm down guys.. I'm sure he will get em next time... 
Reply/Quote
I think the takeaway is: If Andy could ever work with a real NFL coach like Mike McCarthy instead of Marvin he's win all the Superbowlz
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:13 AM)Tony Wrote: Nah, I dont go to bed till around 2 ... I 2nd shift.. Calm down guys.. I'm sure he will get em next time... 

Andys army started this thread last week after he came in, fumbled twice and chucked a hail mary so Dallas could kick a winning FG...Against THE GIANTS!

---

"kalibengalFor those of us who can recall, about 20 yrs ago the Pats were in a playoff run when their #1 draft Pick QB; Drew Bledsoe went down for the yr....and on came this unknown 6th rounder guy named Tom Brady and rest is history.

You have to wonder now after what happened to Dak Prescott if this is Andy's coming out party with some playoff victories etc. 
He has a great OL, an owner who gets it and lots of weapons.....he did look good on that drive I saw to win it."
Reply/Quote
I honestly thought he wouldn't play this bad... I mean that that team is loaded at the skill positions. 1 of the best in the NFL on paper.. Lamb was tearing it up. He was no where tonight..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:18 AM)Wire22Wire Wrote: Andys army started this thread last week after he came in, fumbled twice and chucked a hail mary so Dallas could kick a winning FG...Against THE GIANTS!

---

"kalibengalFor those of us who can recall, about 20 yrs ago the Pats were in a playoff run when their #1 draft Pick QB; Drew Bledsoe went down for the yr....and on came this unknown 6th rounder guy named Tom Brady and rest is history.

You have to wonder now after what happened to Dak Prescott if this is Andy's coming out party with some playoff victories etc. 
He has a great OL, an owner who gets it and lots of weapons.....he did look good on that drive I saw to win it."

I know... Believe me I know.. I laughed so hard when they anointed him the saviour in Dallas after sneaking by the Giants lol... They are getting destroyed..
Reply/Quote
Around the NFL

There is a forum for this.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 12:25 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Around the NFL

There is a forum for this.

O no no no... When I said this in all the other Dalton threads, they said he is a x Bengals and jungle noise is for past and present bengals.. You can't have it both ways.. I love your saltiness though..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Hahah Andy is looking horrible! Just got picked by dre Kirkpatrick and should of got picked 2 other times. Oh and he has 3 pts on the board with that Talent around him.. Primetime Andy!! Hahah.. I love it..

Some friendly advice.

I've noticed new posters don't get same leeway as the older posters so creating threads to just be antagonistic is a bad idea.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Information 
I didn't.. I was watching the game and giving my opinion on Dalton.. There was 3 threads started in jungle noise last Sunday... I figure it's ok. They personally attack me too lol.. I honestly was just giving my opinion that Dalton was a big part of the Problem here. We wasted some good teams with him... You are 100% right though.. The favorites here get away with murder..
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My question is: Do any of the "No QBs could do better than Andy with this team" crowd think Dak Prescott might have done an intsy tintsy bit better

I'm not in that crowd, but I did check out a cowboys forum for any (FF related) info I could find re how AD and amari were doing, and I can tell you most of them seem to be fed up with Dak as well. He seems to have issues they are tired of. Many thought AD might be an improvement. Dak doesn't seem to go through his progressions well...
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I can't believe in another life of mine I spend a good 4 years arguing with knuckleheads (besides Shake n Blake) that Andy Dalton wasn't a good QB on this message forum.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 01:26 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I can't believe in another life of mine I spend a good 4 years arguing with knuckleheads (besides Shake n Blake) that Andy Dalton wasn't a good QB on this message forum.

Same boat. They will still do it to.. YOU will always get the, "He's a hell of a guy off the field" comments. There is 1 reason for that.  He isn't no good on it..
Reply/Quote
Dalton.

72 passer rating in 2020

28 QBR
Reply/Quote
The pick in the red zone was bad, the other was blatant PI....how in the hell the refs missed that is beyond me. He didn't have a good game,b but it wasn't horrible by any stretch. Look at the box score, spread the ball around to a boatload of receivers. Zeke had two fumbles that led directly to 14 points, Dalton's picks led to points, defense is really bad, maybe worse than ours. Oline is struggling a tad with injuries. There were several critical drops. There's your fair and balanced summary. BTW, you're rocking my old avatar.... Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: The pick in the red zone was bad, the other was blatant PI....how in the hell the refs missed that is beyond me. He didn't have a good game,b but it wasn't horrible by any stretch. Look at the box score, spread the ball around to a boatload of receivers. Zeke had two fumbles that led directly to 14 points, Dalton's picks led to points, defense is really bad, maybe worse than ours. Oline is struggling a tad with injuries. There were several critical drops. There's your fair and balanced summary. BTW, you're rocking my old avatar.... Cool

I love Wyche! My favorite coach of all time.  I about cried when he got canned for shula.. I could throw up now thinking about it.. RIP Sam...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 11:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: The pick in the red zone was bad, the other was blatant PI....how in the hell the refs missed that is beyond me. He didn't have a good game,b but it wasn't horrible by any stretch. Look at the box score, spread the ball around to a boatload of receivers. Zeke had two fumbles that led directly to 14 points, Dalton's picks led to points, defense is really bad, maybe worse than ours. Oline is struggling a tad with injuries. There were several critical drops. There's your fair and balanced summary. BTW, you're rocking my old avatar.... Cool

Most of that was garbage time ... Arizona went Prevent and he picked em apart underneath.. Believe me it was a Dalton Primetime game we are accustomed too.. The TD was way late. It was 31-3 with 2 min left.. He was horrible.. Standing in the pocket like a statue. The happy feet. Slamming the ball down. Looking confused. The whole works..
Reply/Quote