Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Here is to a good game Sunday
(09-20-2017, 06:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fun fact about Aaron Rodgers:

He has beat every team in the NFL (besides his own) except one.

Guess who?

Hint: They wear stripes.

Yeah I know. If we lose again Sunday you guys will have ultimate bragging rights.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 09:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yeah I know. If we lose again Sunday you guys will have ultimate bragging rights.

I've been tempted several times to post a pic giving you the bird in this thread. But your too damn nice! 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 10:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I've been tempted several times to post a pic giving you the bird in this thread. But your too damn nice! 

LOL I would think its funny.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2017, 11:44 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You've always been one of the funniest guys on the board. Well Wyche is funny too.

[Image: im-funny-how-i-mean-funny-like-im-a-clow...uote-1.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 10:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: [Image: im-funny-how-i-mean-funny-like-im-a-clow...uote-1.jpg]

Great sense of humor that you both have.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 12:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: With no injuries to either team. I hope we get Nelson and Cobb back. Both teams suffered bad losses this last week. Lots of love for the Bengals except this week might be tough to say that. Falcons have been our krypton ire and Houston has been yours. Hopefully we both can get past those guys and we play in the Super Bowl this year although it's not looking good for both of us so far. Looking forward to playing our buddies this week. See you Sunday at 4:25 in Lambeau.

Cheers.

Thanks for the usual classy post PB.

BTW, you guys sure got banged up the last couple games. Your Secondary is looking really thin right now and last i heard
both your starting Tackles and your Center are out. Could get rough on Rodgers this game, if there is one thing i like about
our team right now it is our Defense, namely our Pass rushers and especially Geno Atkins.

A backup Center will have problems with this guy.
Reply/Quote
We both look like we're fielding a mash unit this Sunday holy man. I hope both teams can get healthy.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 11:55 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We both look like we're fielding a mash unit this Sunday holy man. I hope both teams can get healthy.

Yeah, injuries were a big reason we only won 6 games last season.

Not that we had tons of them, they were just to our best players pretty much.

Hopefully you guys can weather this early storm.
Reply/Quote
Good luck Packers...Hopefully no injuries on either side. But I hope we kick your a$$
Reply/Quote
90 degrees here all weekend. Severe storms today but going to be a hot one Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 04:10 PM)packerbacker Wrote: 90 degrees here all weekend. Severe storms today but going to be a hot one Sunday.

At least it starts later - should cool down a little in the 2nd half.   Good luck!
Reply/Quote
I believe this is the first game our defense gets exposed. Haven't really played a great Quarterback yet (sorry, Joe Flacco was wounded, and has never really impressed me). Aaron Rodgers is a mobile QB, we suck with QBs that extend plays. He has pretty decent amount of weapons. I could see our defense falling prey to it...

Hope not.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
My goodness...

The slurping in here is getting embarrassing.  Shocked

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:18 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Good luck packerbacker.  I gotta funny feeling Dalton is gonna be Dealing.  Should be a fun one(the first two haven't been anywhere near fun to watch)

Same here. Just a gut feeling. Packers defense isn't as intimidating as Texans or Ravens, Lazor has been running things differently, and no wounded Eifert taking up a spot on the field. I see 250 and a couple scores with Mixon breaking out as well. I'm even starting Dalton in fantasy for the 1st time, but it's his last chance to get going or I'll be dumping him. Heck he might get benched if he craps again.

(09-20-2017, 06:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Fun fact about Aaron Rodgers:

He has beat every team in the NFL (besides his own) except one.

Guess who?

Hint: They wear stripes.

Asked why he's 0-2 against the Bengals, Rodgers said:

"It's a very well-coached defense," Rodgers said this week, via ESPN.com. "They play well together to disguise their coverages really well, and then they've got players who have been in the system for a while and have played at a high level."

(09-23-2017, 11:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness...

The slurping in here is getting embarrassing.  Shocked

Sounds like you're just jealous and want in on that slurping action.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I'm not expecting us to win, but do expect some points to go up on the board finally. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to having to try 55 yard field goals all day for both sides..That would be rather dull.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 12:33 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm not expecting us to win, but do expect some points to go up on the board finally. I'm hoping it doesn't come down to having to try 55 yard field goals all day for both sides..That would be rather dull.

Yep.  I'm just hoping the Bengals at least look like they might have a chance to win.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You Trap game for us. We haven't beaten the Bengals since The Backstreet Boys we're on top of the charts. You guys are desperate for a win and we're banged up.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2017, 12:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sounds like you're just jealous and want in on that slurping action.

Hey man. Like most, i don't mind being the slurpee. Don't care for being the slurper though. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote