Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is to a great game
This week with good officiating and no injuries. I hate when a bad call favors us as I want to win fair. I also want to beat a team at their full strength. Rodgers is 1-2 against you guys and historically has struggled in those games. We lost our Cornerback Alexander and possibly Za Darius Smith for the year. Those are huge blows. This will be a tough game that goes down to the wire.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to a great game.
Reply/Quote
The pessimist in me thinks we get blown out, but the optimist in me thinks we lose by 1 touchdown Tongue.

The crazy person in me thinks we can win though! So let's hope he's right Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:17 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The pessimist in me thinks we get blown out, but the optimist in me thinks we lose by 1 touchdown Tongue.

The crazy person in me thinks we can win though! So let's hope he's right Big Grin

We’re getting slammed with injuries now. Last year we stayed healthy and the year before that. I hope you guys stay healthy all year.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 10:17 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The pessimist in me thinks we get blown out, but the optimist in me thinks we lose by 1 touchdown Tongue.

Your pessimism = 1st half
Your optimism = 2nd half

That's how we roll!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I think it'll be a solid tilt; every game we've played against each other in the past 20 years, has gone down to the wire, seemingly.

I'm looking forward to it Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 12:04 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I think it'll be a solid tilt; every game we've played against each other in the past 20 years, has gone down to the wire, seemingly.

I'm looking forward to it Big Grin

Truck! So Good to see you. I love you man.
Reply/Quote
Amazingly enough, this is the one of a few teams that the Bengals have a series edge on. Bengals have won 7, Packers 6, with no ties. Last time they met in Green Bay, the Pack won in OT 27-24
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2021, 03:35 PM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: Amazingly enough, this is the one of a few teams that the Bengals have a series edge on.  Bengals have won 7, Packers 6, with no ties.  Last time they met in Green Bay, the Pack won in OT 27-24

crap you had to say no Ties.
Reply/Quote