Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's some REAL bulletin board material..
(01-19-2023, 08:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bye

Come on it's good fun
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:31 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Come on it's good fun

Up until you said Trey took a cheap shot. I love to have members of other teams stop by, but save the smack for smack talk. Trey was trying to keep weight off his broken wrist
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Up until you said Trey took a cheap shot. I love to have members of other teams stop by, but save the smack for smack talk. Trey was trying to keep weight off his broken wrist

Watch the replay... He looks and dives. He is keeping the burfict lineage alive
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:35 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Watch the replay... He looks and dives. He is keeping the burfict lineage alive

Thanks, I've never looked at the replay

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:25 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: I see you guys saying that our DL hasn't been good since von got hurt. You guys are discounting  Greg Rousseau, and epenesa. And tell Hendrickson don't try anything dirty like he did week 17. His dive toward josh was 100% intentional. You gotta make a cheap shot look like an accident like matt milano

Please go away.

And for the record this is exactly why letting opposing fans post here is a really slippery slope. Should have never started with the “threads from the enemies” crap.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Please go away.

And for the record this is exactly why letting opposing fans post here is a really slippery slope. Should have never started with the “threads from the enemies” crap.

Watch the replay it speaks for itself
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:35 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Watch the replay... He looks and dives. He is keeping the burfict lineage alive

The Bengals and Bills haven’t even played since Hendrickson has been here. What are you on? Stop imagining things.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:46 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Bengals and Bills haven’t even played since Hendrickson has been here. What are you on? Stop imagining things.

Yes he has. The first quarter he dove at josh's knees. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:44 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Watch the replay it speaks for itself

The only thing the replay shows is a guy with a broken wrist trying to avoid landing on it, but you’re seeing what you want to see.

And bringing up a player who hasn’t been on the team for 5 years tells me everything I need to know about what kind of “discussion” you’re looking for here.

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:49 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Yes he has. The first quarter he dove at josh's knees. 

Smirk

Did this happen when he was with the Saints? AFAIK, Hendrickson has never played against the Bills as a Bengal.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:52 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Smirk

Did this happen when he was with the Saints? AFAIK, Hendrickson has never played against the Bills as a Bengal.

He kinda did

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He kinda did

Did we win?
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Did we win?

We kinda lost

Reply/Quote
Kay Adams sure has changed
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:11 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Serious question... What does "they have to play us" mean? Of course we have to play eachother

It started when the Bengals were 4-4 and had a tough schedule remaining against Pitt, Tenn, KC, Cle, TB, NE, Buff, and Balt and many were saying the Bengals would not make the playoffs. 

They said yes the schedule is tough but our motto is "they gotta play us" and will be in the playoffs. Never lost a game since. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:28 PM)TheFan Wrote: Outside of the "zero chance" bit, which I assume is hyperbolic, he's not really wrong. We likely will have no run game and there's a strong possibility our offense is going to be very much like last year's playoff offense. Which was pretty bad. 

Stupid to say we have no chance though because obviously we do evidenced by last year.

Eh, we had a bit of a run game against the Ravens, they just didn't respect it justifiably so and we didn't run the ball justifiably so.

Also Carman can be a better run blocker than Jonah Williams as long as he stays set before the snap and doesn't get off balance.

He seemed to not show this weakness against the Ravens. I am not entirely sure he is not really wrong.

It is kind of like Collins is playing LT now in the run game and we have a better pass protector at RT now in Adeniji.
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 11:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, we had a bit of a run game against the Ravens, they just didn't respect it justifiably so and we didn't run the ball justifiably so.

Also Carman can be a better run blocker than Jonah Williams as long as he stays set before the snap and doesn't get off balance.

He seemed to not show this weakness against the Ravens. I am not entirely sure he is not really wrong.

It is kind of like Collins is playing LT now in the run game and we have a better pass protector at RT now in Adeniji.

3.2ypc is "a bit of a run game"? If you combine our last 2 games against the Ravens it's down to 2.9ypc. 3.4 against the Patriots and 2.5 against the Bucs. That's basically nonexistent. 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 08:44 PM)Billsfan412 Wrote: Watch the replay it speaks for itself

So intentional it didn’t draw a flag in a league that severely overprotects QB’s and didn’t draw a fine in a league that loves to hand them out. GTFO with that weak BS.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 10:55 AM)Fullrock Wrote: So intentional it didn’t draw a flag in a league that severely overprotects QB’s and didn’t draw a fine in a league that loves to hand them out. GTFO with that weak BS.

Look at the second angle

https://twitter.com/HoodieRamey/status/1612650831769116672?s=19

He could of easily just went down. His momentum was stopped. But decided to restart his momentum and keep rolling into his leg
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote:  

Eric Weddle still wets the bed.

This is actually cool....I love watching Kay squirm as he says those things and she is visibly disturbed.  She even says how she isn't being totally objective because she loves this team (we love you, too, Kay!) but she tries to point out how it is at least similar (though in reality, it is better) than the line that took them to the Super Bowl last year.  

Should have lost to the Ravens is such a pile of shit.  The Bengals are 4-1 in the last 5 playoff games (including the Super Bowl) and EVERY SINGLE GAME came down to the last play.  Joe thrives in those moments, defenses tend to grip a little and there is no way that Ravens game is over if the Ratbirds go up 7 points WITH 11 MINUTES LEFT IN THE GAME.

Let's look at the offensive line by position in terms of replacement:  

RT:  Collins vs. Adeniji.  I would imagine Adeniji will stay at RT and Prince will be the first OT off the bench with Carman at LT (at least that is what I'm hearing).  Adeniji in one full game at RT (not his natural LT position) against the #1 defense in the league since acquiring Smith, scored a 39.2 in pass blocking.  That is only 5 points below Collins' year long average at pass blocking.  Sure, the run blocking grades aren't even close, but pass blocking is more important to get this offense going.  Especially as an OT.  The final week of the season, Adenii had a 66 in pass blocking against the Ravens.  Bottom line:  It isn't the disaster most are making it out to be.

LT:  Jonah had averaged an overall grade of 60, with a 51 in run blocking and a 66 in pass blocking.   In 30 snaps against the Ravens, he was a dismal 41.3 in pass blocking.  Carman was a 49.3 in his 18 pass blocking snaps.  To be fair, the offense really went in to a shell with nothing but quick after Jonah left.  Jonah has been beat all season with quick moves and bull rushes.  At least it seems to me like Carman won't get bull rushed.  Perhaps his better strength could be used to improve the rushing attack?

RG:  Cappa had been the best lineman all season.  With an overall grade of 67.4 and a slightly higher pass blocking grade at 71.  This is, IMHO, the biggest drop off.  Sharping actually scored better than this against the Ravens in week 17, but came back to earth in the playoff game with a 42.0, but really struggled in the run game with a 35.  His pass blocking grade of 51.4 was second to only Volson's 52.  I will give Sharping some slack, though.  Like I always say, PFF's biggest weakness is it doesn't factor in to their grade the strength of the opponent.  Calais Campbell had his best game as a pro in probably three years.  Justin Houston and Oweh finished with Elite grades.  This was, by far, the toughest front they will see all season.  Despite losing their LT, they still found a way to win.  I  think they will have more success against the Bills and if they can have the orginal "no donkeys" idea of a year ago, where there are no glaring weaknesses, they can continue to win games.  Burrow is that good.  

My biggest fear of a donkey is clearly Carman.  He has played so little and still seems to use poor technique.  My hope is they rotate and give Smith some snaps.  I have no idea where this asthma issue cropped up but if a guy isn't able to play, he needs to be replaced.  
Reply/Quote