Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to a big game from one of the hometown kids
Jack the Jiant is starting against Donald. Man, I sure hope this kid from Fairfield has a great game.
Reply/Quote
Spain is a hometown kid for me (more or less), so again, here's to a big game from one of the hometown kids

Fun fact, I didn't know Spain was from Central VA until 2 days ago, when the local CBS did a story on his path to the SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All of the hometown kids need to have big games today. Carman, Hubbard and Huber. Bring it home boys! All will have a big impact on this one. I’d like to think we never use Huber but he’ll get his chances too. If Carman had a big game and holds his own we should win.

Did I miss any?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: All of the hometown kids need to have big games today. Carman, Hubbard and Huber. Bring it home boys! All will have a big impact on this one. I’d like to think we never use Huber but he’ll get his chances too. If Carman had a big game and holds his own we should win.

Did I miss any?

Yeah, I really expect big games from Burrow, Hubbard and Huber. I'm just really hoping Carman can have one as well and come back home a Champion who kicked Donald's *** all up and down the field.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 05:13 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: All of the hometown kids need to have big games today. Carman, Hubbard and Huber. Bring it home boys! All will have a big impact on this one. I’d like to think we never use Huber but he’ll get his chances too. If Carman had a big game and holds his own we should win.

Did I miss any?

I'd like to see him have 8 snaps.

Holding for 5 XPs, and 3 FGs.
Reply/Quote
I hope Huber has a good game and gets a ring.

That way he might retire..

Pray

Reply/Quote