Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Bengals Fan.
I clicked on a Paul Dehner tweet on the front page which read "when do we call PacMan?" I was curious to the info I might read, somehow, I seen this tweet response with the title called "Hero Bengal Fan." I tried to capture the tweet, but after trying to figure out how to copy, save, and somehow put on this board? I can't find it again. However, I got the image and I love it. A Bengals fan showing up to Pittsburgh TC. I am so proud of this fella. I need to buy him a brew. We are gonna get in their F'n heads. 

[Image: 38118944_10214573640928689_4821399530505...e=5BC9BC81]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: LAm42yYh.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Thats right brother, represent. Cool
Reply/Quote
Love it Rock On
Reply/Quote
Wearing a Tez jersey of all things!

Brave man.

Reply/Quote
Maybe it's just me, but that looks photoshopped to me....
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but that looks photoshopped to me....

yeah.  the idiot looking back at him has teeth.  obvious shop
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yeah.  the idiot looking back at him has teeth.  obvious shop

They must be practicing in zaneville Ohio.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yeah.  the idiot looking back at him has teeth.  obvious shop

There are some obvious advantages to not having real teeth.. no toothaches for one.. and there's the advantage of having a gf with no teeth, but the reason for that would be under the category of NSFW.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I went to Heinz field last year for the game against the bengals wearing my tez jersey i went with a girl who’s a Steelers fan i got shit but they smacked us so bad i just stayed quiet as hell
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I bet he lost a bet and had to dress like that at training camp.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I knew what picture I was going to see when I saw the thread title.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 07:29 AM)Jason_NC Wrote: I knew what picture I was going to see when I saw the thread title.

Did you see the tweet?

Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 07:31 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did you see the tweet?

I did.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:28 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: yeah.  the idiot looking back at him has teeth.  obvious shop

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 11:16 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious

Made me lol too...
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but that looks photoshopped to me....

Definitely.  Look around the collar, 3 different shirts.  Who wears 3 layers in the middle of summer?

It's either photoshopped or this dude has the thinnest blood on the planet!
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 03:33 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Definitely.  Look around the collar, 3 different shirts.  Who wears 3 layers in the middle of summer?

It's either photoshopped or this dude has the thinnest blood on the planet!

Under Shirt.

Jersey

Camera Strap?

Not that out of the norm.
Reply/Quote
Yup, now that I looked closer the Burfict jersey is in a different focal plane/light. It's photo shopped. Fairly good job though.
Reply/Quote
Get me a shot of this guys blindsiding a guy in a juju jersey then I’ll be impressed
Reply/Quote