Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hero Bengals Fan.
This can't be real. The sight of a Burfict jersey would cause a flow of tears so strong they'd be kayaking to the field.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 09:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Maybe it's just me, but that looks photoshopped to me....

(08-01-2018, 03:33 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Definitely.  Look around the collar, 3 different shirts.  Who wears 3 layers in the middle of summer?

It's either photoshopped or this dude has the thinnest blood on the planet!

(08-01-2018, 07:24 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, now that I looked closer the Burfict jersey is in a different focal plane/light. It's photo shopped. Fairly good job though.

I ran the image through FotoForensics - no obvious signs of photoshopping...

[Image: QgQL0Ap.png]

As someone who works with Photoshop, almost EVERY DAY, I'm pretty sure it's real.
The wrinkles and shadows on the jersey are too perfect to be fake.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2018, 10:48 PM)motoarch Wrote: Get me a shot of this guys blindsiding a guy in a juju jersey then I’ll be impressed

Hope that is what he is there to take care of
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 09:24 AM)Tomkat Wrote: I ran the image through FotoForensics - no obvious signs of photoshopping...

[Image: QgQL0Ap.png]

As someone who works with Photoshop, almost EVERY DAY, I'm pretty sure it's real.
The wrinkles and shadows on the jersey are too perfect to be fake.

90% of the time, it's easy to tell if Photoshop has been used. I'm surprised at how many people struggle with that. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Glad to see QAnon finally show up in JN
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 12:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 90% of the time, it's easy to tell if Photoshop has been used. I'm surprised at how many people struggle with that. 

Well, I for one, have never used photoshop and have really no idea how it works. It just looked shopped to me because it just looks, to me, like it was inserted into the picture.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Azow9Cu.jpg]

These are the things that convinced me it was real, and not photoshopped.

1. He is clearly leaning up against the rope/mesh fence, and his jersey is wrinkled perfectly, exactly as you would expect it to be.
2. You can see the white side-stripe THROUGH THE MESH extended down to the bottom of the jersey.  This would be EXTREMELY difficult to reproduce convincingly.
3. These things, along with the FOTOFORENSICS analysis, have me 99.99% convinced that it's real.
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 02:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: Azow9Cu.jpg]

1. He is clearly leaning up against the rope/mesh fence, and his jersey is wrinkled perfectly, exactly as you would expect it to be.
2. You can see the white side-stripe THROUGH THE MESH extended down to the bottom of the jersey.  This would be EXTREMELY difficult to reproduce convincingly.
3. These things, along with the FOTOFORENSICS analysis, have me 99.99% convinced that it's real.

Good stuff Tomkat, thought it was real myself.

Just thought the comment about it being fake cause the Steeler fan had teeth was hilarious. LMAO
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2018, 02:14 PM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: Azow9Cu.jpg]

4.  very difficult to photoshop teeth into and remove mouth sores from the vacuous, chinless face of a fatherless meth head.  
Reply/Quote