Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
Hey guys I figured I would wait till today to say Good game. I didn't want to say anything last night cause I know how it feels myself. Trust me we felt the same way when we lost to you guys in 2013 in that thriller. It was a great hard fought game. We were very fortunate to pull this out. Rodgers was sacked 6 times and we could only get to Dalton once. The missed field goal that you guys had really turned the momentum of this game. Also I just don't get why the Bengals didn't continue to pass the ball on that drive when they were up 21-17. I noticed even Romo was yelling at the playcalling there. The first half you kicked our tails in. I really hope you turn it around starting this week and go 13-3. All of our games have been down to the wire thrillers. You guys always play us tough and matchup well. We love you guys, keep your heads up. I hope we meet again in the Superbowl. Always hate waiting to play you every 4 years. Its always a fun matchup between us.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey guys I figured I would wait till today to say Good game. I didn't want to say anything last night cause I know how it feels myself. Trust me we felt the same way when we lost to you guys in 2013 in that thriller. It was a great hard fought game. We were very fortunate to pull this out. Rodgers was sacked 6 times and we could only get to Dalton once. The missed field goal that you guys had really turned the momentum of this game. Also I just don't get why the Bengals didn't continue to pass the ball on that drive when they were up 21-17. I noticed even Romo was yelling at the playcalling there. The first half you kicked our tails in.  I really hope you turn it around starting this week and go 13-3. All of our games have been down to the wire thrillers. You guys always play us tough and matchup well. We love you guys, keep your heads up. I hope we meet again in the Superbowl. Always hate waiting to play you every 4 years. Its always a fun matchup between us.

Boy.....Aaron Rodgers....what can you say?  Hat's off to the Pack, and to you 'backer.  I must say, that was an entertaining game.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 12:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey guys I figured I would wait till today to say Good game. I didn't want to say anything last night cause I know how it feels myself. Trust me we felt the same way when we lost to you guys in 2013 in that thriller. It was a great hard fought game. We were very fortunate to pull this out. Rodgers was sacked 6 times and we could only get to Dalton once. The missed field goal that you guys had really turned the momentum of this game. Also I just don't get why the Bengals didn't continue to pass the ball on that drive when they were up 21-17. I noticed even Romo was yelling at the playcalling there. The first half you kicked our tails in.  I really hope you turn it around starting this week and go 13-3. All of our games have been down to the wire thrillers. You guys always play us tough and matchup well. We love you guys, keep your heads up. I hope we meet again in the Superbowl. Always hate waiting to play you every 4 years. Its always a fun matchup between us.

Good game, a tad disappointing, but not surprising result for us. Good luck to the Packers the rest of 2017. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I hope we all are still friends after this game. Some fans get bitter after a loss.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 01:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope we all are still friends after this game. Some fans get bitter after a loss.

Not here....we're used to losing! LMAO

Seriously....other than the Stoolers....I have no animosity towards opponents.  Good luck the rest of the way.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Good game

2nd half did us in

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It was a hard fought battle. I thought for sure you had us.
Reply/Quote
You guys own us or bully us around every time we play and yesterday was no different. We were rattled.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 01:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope we all are still friends after this game. Some fans get bitter after a loss.

Say what?!  Cool
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Oh and that Jones guy you guys drafted in the second round is a gem! He's going to be fun to watch
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are what they are. At play here and play there devastates the team. They get a kicker that just cannot make it field goal that changes the momentum of the game.

They run the ball on the right side of the line it reminded me of an old offensive coordinator dive call.

Andy Dalton could not hit an open player for his life if he is under pressure.

Until there's changes at the top the Bengals are what they are a team that is competitive but will never win anything.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote

Shut the *%#$ up, you &*% *)^@.

Ok, now we can be friends again. Just had to get that off my chest.

Reply/Quote
Great game! Glad we were more competitive Sunday. Good luck to the Pack the rest of the way. Boy I sure miss Micah Hyde on the Pack. He's a local product and I always enjoyed following him when he was in Green Bay!
Reply/Quote
I still thought we would lose in overtime. I remember in 2009 we got down to the 10 yard line down 31-24 and lost as time expired.
Reply/Quote
Green Bay knows what it's doing when it comes to putting on a football game. Your fans were so nice and such great hosts that it really started to piss me off. Ha.
Reply/Quote

No worries,

The Bengals pulled a Marvin Lewis special aka suck in the 2nd half.

Good luck with rest of season.
Reply/Quote

The game definately didn't disappoint. The best game i have seen so far this year by far. Happy we atleast got back to
somewhat of the team i expected to see this year. Love our new Offensive Coordinator, it was Marv as always that took
the foot off the gas and had us running the ball when we were up 21-17.

Marv has to go after this year, it is so obvious. This happens to our team more than anyone. We get a big lead and lose
it late cause we never step on teams throats like the Pats do. Have to do this with your QB who i truly believe is the best
ever.

Great game brother and congrats! Cool
Reply/Quote

good luck the rest of the way.

must be a joy to watch rodgers every week..you just knew he would win it for them at the end
Reply/Quote
I think you guys outplayed us. Those field goal misses changed the entire complexion of the game.
Reply/Quote
Nice game, PB. We had y'all going for a while there. Congrats, and be proud that you're a fan of a team that will see not one, but two QBs going into the Hall of Fame in your lifetime.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote