Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
I felt your pain from Sunday's game against the Jaguars. Last night was painful to watch for us too. Next year maybe we will play in the Super Bowl. This year it looks like we both will play each other in the toilet boil. We can cry together this season lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 12:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I felt your pain from Sunday's game against the Jaguars. Last night was painful to watch for us too. Next year maybe we will play in the Super Bowl. This year it looks like we both will play each other in the toilet boil. We can cry together this season lol.

The toilet boil sounds painful. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
LOL this team is no where NEAR a Super Bowl. NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 01:14 PM)thillan Wrote: LOL this team is no where NEAR a Super Bowl. NOOOOOOO WAYYYYYY

My team will never be back there either in a long time.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 01:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: My team will never be back there either in a long time.

I wouldn't bet on that. You guys have the best QB in the world. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 01:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn't bet on that. You guys have the best QB in the world. 

He likely won't make it another full year without getting hurt again. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 01:31 PM)packerbacker Wrote: He likely won't make it another full year without getting hurt again. 

Great, so that means we get to hear weekly updates on how hard you have it next year, too. 
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 01:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wouldn't bet on that. You guys have the best QB in the world. 

You and many others on here need to realize it takes more than a QB to win the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You and many others on here need to realize it takes more than a QB to win the Super Bowl.

Yeah, that's what people said when Rex Grossman faced off against Peyton Manning in the SB.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yeah, that's what people said when Rex Grossman faced off against Peyton Manning in the SB.

Are you agreeing with me?

I can't tell. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:01 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You and many others on here need to realize it takes more than a QB to win the Super Bowl.

This is true, but Aaron Rodgers is one of the best to do it. I mean, that masks A LOT of problems they have. So while it does take more, I think that when you have AR behind center, you take a major step towards the title.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:18 PM)thillan Wrote: This is true, but Aaron Rodgers is one of the best to do it. I mean, that masks A LOT of problems they have. So while it does take more, I think that when you have AR behind center, you take a major step towards the title.

Rogers definitely overcomes a lot of his OL problems on his own, but he has other key weapons on both offense and defense helping him and let's not forget his coaching staff.

I can't understand how the only WR we have that can routinely get open is Green. Are the other receivers just that bad? Is it the routes or schemes? And when Dalton is flushed out of the pocket, how come receivers are STILL not getting open? I can't believe our receivers are just that bad, but what can be done? Heck, I'm down for cheating at this point if we can get away with it.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Are you agreeing with me?

I can't tell. Mellow

Hell if I know.  I'm just sick of hearing a guy named Packerbacker lamenting how he can no longer back the Packers because he's looking at their 3rd losing season in over a quarter of a century.  Every week we get to hear his hard-luck story because he's 3 weeks into watching a non-HOF QB play for the first time since Tecmo Super Bowl was released.

Meanwhile we are looking at our 16th losing season in that same span and he wants to be "Pity Pals" with us.  Every week the Packers lose and he's going to make another thread about how we all suck together now.  And now he's already given up on the Packers for the foreseeable future.  What an inspirational fan he is.  Thank god we have a Packers fan on a Bengals message board lamenting the death of the Packers.

Anyways, call me a stickler but if the guy wants to be on a Bengals board and create threads in Jungle Noise (I don't think many Packers are found in jungles) then he should cut the displaced fan stuff and legitimately switch teams.  But I'm just in a sour mood because I'm watching yet another terrible season unfold and now I get to vent about it with a guy who's seen 2 SB wins and over 20 playoff wins since our last post-season victory.

Again, I'm probably just being a big ol' jerk about this so carry on.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Rogers definitely overcomes a lot of his OL problems on his own, but he has other key weapons on both offense and defense helping him and let's not forget his coaching staff.

I can't understand how the only WR we have that can routinely get open is Green. Are the other receivers just that bad? Is it the routes or schemes? And when Dalton is flushed out of the pocket, how come receivers are STILL not getting open? I can't believe our receivers are just that bad, but what can be done? Heck, I'm down for cheating at this point if we can get away with it.

Hilarious I have NO idea, it's incredible. A part of me wonders if Marv just stayed this year to create massive amounts of chaos, and leave the next coach in shambles.

I'm just amazed that the dude has ZERO fire in him. It's crazy. Did anyone see when Mike Evans laid out Lattimore for the Saints, and Sean Payton was going off? I could be wrong here, because I didn't see him, but I automatically assumed Marv was just chilling on the sideline with that usual look on his face. I think we have one of the least competitive HC in the league by far. So content with mediocrity.
Reply/Quote
I will cry in my beer but atleast i got some friends... Sad

and beer. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 02:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hell if I know.  I'm just sick of hearing a guy named Packerbacker lamenting how he can no longer back the Packers because he's looking at their 3rd losing season in over a quarter of a century.  Every week we get to hear his hard-luck story because he's 3 weeks into watching a non-HOF QB play for the first time since Tecmo Super Bowl was released.

Meanwhile we are looking at our 16th losing season in that same span and he wants to be "Pity Pals" with us.  Every week the Packers lose and he's going to make another thread about how we all suck together now.  And now he's already given up on the Packers for the foreseeable future.  What an inspirational fan he is.  Thank god we have a Packers fan on a Bengals message board lamenting the death of the Packers.

Anyways, call me a stickler but if the guy wants to be on a Bengals board and create threads in Jungle Noise (I don't think many Packers are found in jungles) then he should cut the displaced fan stuff and legitimately switch teams.  But I'm just in a sour mood because I'm watching yet another terrible season unfold and now I get to vent about it with a guy who's seen 2 SB wins and over 20 playoff wins since our last post-season victory.

Again, I'm probably just being a big ol' jerk about this so carry on.

I'm sorry I asked.

Or am I? Hmm
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm sorry I asked.

Or am I? Hmm

Ha, well I'll admit my threshold for this stuff is pretty low.  I'm surrounded by Steeler fans who all want to nail themselves to crosses and brag about how tough they are to weather the hard times whenever they lose 2 games in a row. 

Boo hoo hoo.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:24 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ha, well I'll admit my threshold for this stuff is pretty low.  I'm surrounded by Steeler fans who all want to nail themselves to crosses and brag about how tough they are to weather the hard times whenever they lose 2 games in a row. 

Boo hoo hoo.

I know the feeling. I used to live in Pittsburgh. For 15 years. Never been so glad to move in my life.

BTW, my ex-wife is a Steeler fan. You can nail her to a cross anytime you want. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 05:22 PM)PhilHos Wrote: BTW, my ex-wife is a Steeler fan. You can nail her to a cross anytime you want. ThumbsUp

That sounds way sexier than it should.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 05:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That sounds way sexier than it should.

She's not as attractive as she used to be (4 kids - 3 of them mine - will do that to you, but she is not aging gracefully), but she still has some tig ol-biddies (and they were big BEFORE the kids), so there's that. 
Reply/Quote