Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
I just don't get why you guys would keep Lewis around. I would seriously be willing to give you guys Mike McCarthy just so you guys could get rid of Marvin Lewis. We love you guys that much that we would do it. Lewis from what I can see is holding you guys hostage and enough is enough. I wish we could make that happen anyway. If we were to lose Mike then I would just hope we would go after someone like Jon Gruden. I know this whole thread is wishful thinking though. Your organization doesn't deserve this.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:37 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I just don't get why you guys would keep Lewis around. I would seriously be willing to give you guys Mike McCarthy just so you guys could get rid of Marvin Lewis. We love you guys that much that we would do it. Lewis from what I can see is holding you guys hostage and enough is enough. I wish we could make that happen anyway. If we were to lose Mike then I would just hope we would go after someone like Jon Gruden. I know this whole thread is wishful thinking though. Your organization doesn't deserve this.

Oh yes they do.....it's us fans that don't deserve it.  **** Mike Brown.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh yes they do.....it's us fans that don't deserve it.  **** Mike Brown.

I bet Mike McCarthy could turn you guys around in a heartbeat. Your already a good team but I think coaching would put you guys over the top to being a Championship team.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:40 PM)Wyche Wrote: Oh yes they do.....it's us fans that don't deserve it.  **** Mike Brown.

wyche warrior and bengalholic for GM and coach in either order.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:37 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I just don't get why you guys would keep Lewis around. I would seriously be willing to give you guys Mike McCarthy just so you guys could get rid of Marvin Lewis. We love you guys that much that we would do it. Lewis from what I can see is holding you guys hostage and enough is enough. I wish we could make that happen anyway. If we were to lose Mike then I would just hope we would go after someone like Jon Gruden. I know this whole thread is wishful thinking though. Your organization doesn't deserve this.

First off, WE are not keeping Lewis around. Friggin' Mike friggin' Brown is friggin' keeping the motherfrigger around.

More importantly, you have yourself a deal. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:43 PM)bengals67 Wrote: wyche warrior and bengalholic for GM and coach in either order.

You too buddy. I also think Shake would make a good GM and Luvnit.
Reply/Quote

its the easy, lazy option.
Reply/Quote

Like Wyche said we are the ones who don't deserve this if it is the same old song and dance.

Just love us getting rid of our O-line coach that is like the most inept bastid of all time, even more inept than Marv.

Would trade Marv for McCarthy in a heart beat though that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
I think one of those years he was coach you guys would have won the Superbowl or got close to it.
Reply/Quote
We don't keep ML around, MB does! I would say that if "us guys" had any say in the situation the whole organization would have been fired!
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 02:56 PM)firstand10 Wrote: We don't keep ML around, MB does! I would say that if "us guys" had any say in the situation the whole organization would have been fired!

Yep, would of cleaned house. The only coach i might of brought back is Simmons. Good ST's is a big deal.

Maybe Lazor so ole Dalton doesn't have to go through ANOTHER OC change.

Would of brought in Matt Nagy for HC, Wade Phillips for DC, new O-line coach not named Haslett etc.

But hey, PA is gone, after 24 years of this asshole i am happy bout this.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 01:42 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I bet Mike McCarthy could turn you guys around in a heartbeat. Your already a good team but I think coaching would put you guys over the top to being a Championship team.

He lost my respect that playoff game against the Seahawks where he went for consecutive field goals on the inch yard line... then lost said game by less than a td in epic fashion. that proved the football gods do not have him in their favor. 

He has also  Aaron.... frickin.... rogers... 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 03:10 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: He lost my respect that playoff game against the Seahawks where he went for consecutive field goals on the inch yard line... then lost said game by less than a td in epic fashion. that proved the football gods do not have him in their favor. 

He has also  Aaron.... frickin.... rogers... 

A lot of people that its a total insult that Rodgers only has one ring and they blame McCarthy. In my opinion Mike is a good coach. In that Seahawk game he played for the points instead of going for it which could be smart cause if they went for it and didn't get it then they would say how bad of a coach he is anyway.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is the queen city antichrist. We need an exorcism.

Reply/Quote

Thanks PB

Marvin should have been gone after 08,10, Charger loss, Steeler loss and probably couple other times, but he's still here. I don't pretend to understand Mike Brown's reasoning. It's simply the hand we've been dealt.

But if all the chit they're shoveling about all this change isn't true, I'm hanging up my Bengals gear until MB is gone.
Reply/Quote
Can I call plays? My offense on Madden is explosive.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 04:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Mike Brown is the queen city antichrist. We need an exorcism.

[Image: this-town-needs-an-enema-23079243.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote