Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
Who is your biggest rival in the NFC that you don't like?
Reply/Quote
Niners.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 09:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Niners.

Hey Fred. I haven't seen you in a Neon Moon. 
Reply/Quote
Was the Vikings before Zimmer became HC.

Guess it would have to be the ever so popular around here

49ers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Lost to the 49ers in two Super Bowls. Definitely the 49ers
Reply/Quote
I agree with the others, it's the whiners.

Reply/Quote
Packers...nah, I somewhat jest. The Seahawks have been my least favorite team in the NFC for a while here since they got good and suddenly everyone had "Totally always liked the Seahawks, like for serious, dude." They also became the team everyone threatened to go root for if their team kept stinking/moved/etc. That was replaced with the Eagles this year, though.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh even IF they're not in the conference.   I'm just pretending they are for the sake of well .they just suck.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Those Super Bowls loses are ancient history, and I was only alive for the second one. So I have no hatred for the Niners. Guess I’d say Philly, cause their fans are obnoxious. I don’t really look at any NFC team as a “rival” though.

Reply/Quote
Cowboys
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 04:11 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Cowboys

Same here. Can't stand Jerry Jones.
Reply/Quote
Dallas. "America's team"... Please. #BandwagonCentral.. I just think they're all annoying and yeah idk I just don't like the f******
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
9ers for sure...

But harbour no ill will towards them.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Niners. I don't hate them. And now a good QB fell right into their laps. They knew EXACTLY what to do with him.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Historically the Niners, but I'm going to second the Seahawks and their overbearing fans. And a Seahawk isn't even a thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
49ers for sure had a place a the top of the NFC dislike list, that hate has died quite a bit over the years though.

Going back even further would be the Cowboys. When I was a kid in the 70's that's all you heard ! Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders posters (that wasn't so bad really) America's team, North Dallas Forty, Cowboys lunch boxes, sleeping bags, jerseys, and so on. But again that hate has died over the years as well.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 10:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Historically the Niners, but I'm going to second the Seahawks and their overbearing fans.  And a Seahawk isn't even a thing.

Believe the Seahawk is the mythical figure on an Indian totem pole. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 11:34 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the Seahawk is the mythical figure on an Indian totem pole. 

Please don't correct me in front of the kids.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2018, 11:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Please don't correct me in front of the kids.

No, you were right that there is no real such bird even though some  claim the osprey to be it. 

Not a Seahawk fan either. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I root for the NFC once the Bengals are eliminated from playoffs.

I don't want anyone in the AFC enjoying winning unless it's my team!

#Selfish
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote