Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
Dallas. "America's Team"... pft!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I don't have any ill will towards the Niners but they did beat us twice in the Superbowlz.

We were actually the only AFC team that played them tough when they had Montana.

The team i don't like is definately the Cowgirls.

We don't really have a rival in the NFC though, maybe the Seahawks. Seems like when we play them it gets ugly.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 11:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Packers...nah, I somewhat jest.  The Seahawks have been my least favorite team in the NFC for a while here since they got good and suddenly everyone had "Totally always liked the Seahawks, like for serious, dude."  They also became the team everyone threatened to go root for if their team kept stinking/moved/etc.  That was replaced with the Eagles this year, though.

always have disliked the seahawks...

But in terms of the bengals franchise... Id have to say the 49ers.  although lately (Dalton years) we have been handling most our NFC opponents up till the last 2 years where we have had some overall personel struggles.
Reply/Quote
I’m surprised by all the Seahawks hate tbh. Russel Wilson is one of the most likable stars in the league, imo. I guess Richard Sherman probably falls on the other end of the spectrum for a lot of people though. I’ve always liked their colors and uniforms. Just like the Bengals, in a league full of boring jerseys and helmets, the Seahawks at least standout.

Reply/Quote
Historically it has been the Niners but I do like the cowboys.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 02:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m surprised by all the Seahawks hate tbh. Russel Wilson is one of the most likable stars in the league, imo. I guess Richard Sherman probably falls on the other end of the spectrum for a lot of people though. I’ve always liked their colors and uniforms. Just like the Bengals, in a league full of boring jerseys and helmets, the Seahawks at least standout.

Yeah, i really like Russel Wilson, awesome guy and fun QB to watch play.

I don't hate the Seahawks either, they always play physical and just kind of remind me of an AFC North team this way.

Like i said, when we play them it gets a little out of hand, can get ugly like a rivalry game more than any other NFC team.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 02:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m surprised by all the Seahawks hate tbh. Russel Wilson is one of the most likable stars in the league, imo. I guess Richard Sherman probably falls on the other end of the spectrum for a lot of people though. I’ve always liked their colors and uniforms. Just like the Bengals, in a league full of boring jerseys and helmets, the Seahawks at least standout.

Seahawks hands down the two ugliest colors I have ever seen and then they combined them.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Dallas except for when they play Steelers, Browns, or Ravens. Then I love 'em!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Cowboys... mainly out of just jealousy... you can buy their gear at almost any gas station across the country.. albeit cheap knockoffs.... but still just not fair! I thought I dlfound a bengals hat in Noth Carolina once, but then realiz3d it was a local high school team... still bought it..
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2018, 05:09 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Cowboys... mainly out of just jealousy... you can buy their gear at almost any gas station across the country.. albeit cheap knockoffs.... but still just not fare!! I thought I dlfound a bengals hat in Noth Carolina once, but then realiz3d it was a local high school team... still bought it..

For me it's Seattle and that's some funny stuff right there. However, if it looked similar, I would have done the same thing.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, in the '80s, it would have been the Niners. Two Super Bowl losses and that horrible ending game in '87, I think it was. Now? Meh, tough to say. The NFC teams I don't like are from my Lions allegiance, but mention disliking the Viking around here and you take your life into your hands. That last Cowboy game here did suck, so maybe them. I was pissed at Rodgers laughing at us in week three, but then karma bit his ass good and hard. Don't get all the Seahawk hate. I used to like them back in the early '80s/Dave Krieg era. I don't know.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cowboys for sure. Niners 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2018, 06:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yeah, in the '80s, it would have been the Niners.  Two Super Bowl losses and that horrible ending game in '87, I think it was.  Now?  Meh, tough to say.  The NFC teams I don't like are from my Lions allegiance, but mention disliking the Viking around here and you take your life into your hands.  That last Cowboy game here did suck, so maybe them.  I was pissed at Rodgers laughing at us in week three, but then karma bit his ass good and hard.  Don't get all the Seahawk hate.  I used to like them back in the early '80s/Dave Krieg era.  I don't know.

89'

BTW there is no Karma atleast in our favor.

The Steelers would of been bitten a millions times over and went 0-16 every season for the last 20 years if there was Karma.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 04:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: 89'

BTW there is no Karma atleast in our favor.

The Steelers would of been bitten a millions times over and went 0-16 every season for the last 20 years if there was Karma.

No, not the SB, though that sucked.  I was referring to the regular season game where we were up by a few points with like a minute left and we didn't punt the ball and Montana hits Rice with like :03 on the clock or some damn thing.  '86 or '87?  That was horrible.

And, it wasn't Steeler karma, sure, but I still enjoyed it when Rodgers lost most of his season, after beating us  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2018, 09:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, not the SB, though that sucked.  I was referring to the regular season game where we were up by a few points with like a minute left and we didn't punt the ball and Montana hits Rice with like :03 on the clock or some damn thing.  '86 or '87?  That was horrible.

And, it wasn't Steeler karma, sure, but I still enjoyed it when Rodgers lost most of his season, after beating us  Smirk

Ah, i was only like 4 or 5 then so cannot remember lol

Atleast we played those Niners tough though unlike the Broncos lmao!

We were the only team that played them tough in those days it seems.

BTW, i don't understand why people dislike Aaron Rodgers, dude is the best QB i have ever seen throw a ball.
Reply/Quote
I don't have the hate for the 49ers that you would expect, so I will go out on a limb and say the Panthers. I don't like how they made a Super Bowl so quickly. I don't like Cam Newton at all. Luke Keuchly (sp?) and Greg Olson (should have been a Bengal) are the only things that keeps me from all-out hate of this team.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2018, 03:41 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't have the hate for the 49ers that you would expect, so I will go out on a limb and say the Panthers.  I don't like how they made a Super Bowl so quickly.  I don't like Cam Newton at all.  Luke Keuchly (sp?) and Greg Olson (should have been a Bengal) are the only things that keeps me from all-out hate of this team.

Cannot stand Cam Newton myself. Whole reason why i don't like the Panthers. Kuechly and Olsen are good guys though like you said.

Actually thought Olsen did a great job as an announcer when he was hurt last season.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 03:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Cannot stand Cam Newton myself. Whole reason why i don't like the Panthers. Kuechly and Olsen are good guys though like you said.

Actually thought Olsen did a great job as an announcer when he was hurt last season.

Agreed on all counts....Olsen should have been a Bengal.
Reply/Quote