Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans!
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy but now Summer is almost over so things will be slowing down. Who do you guys have the first 4 weeks of your schedule? You have high hopes for this year?
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, we're looking unstoppable. We should win the Super Bowl by at least 3 touchdowns. Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
With your boy Rogers getting 135 Million, with 100 Million guarantee, and 80 Mil of it in the next few months, he ought to be playing his arse off...….
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 04:32 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy but now Summer is almost over so things will be slowing down. Who do you guys have the first 4 weeks of your schedule? You have high hopes for this year?

3 of 4 on the road
At Indy
Balt
At Carolina
At Atlanta

It’s hard to ever let yourself get excited for this team. However, they have looked far bette in preaseason than we did last year. D line is killer

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
D-line and passing game look fantastic.

Right side of o-line and run blocking not so much.

If the line gets sorted out, I could see a return to the playoffs for sure.

That's a big if though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Sunset I see you were worried about me lol.
Reply/Quote
Shocked
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 04:44 PM)pally Wrote: 3 of 4 on the road
At Indy
Balt
At Carolina
At Atlanta

It’s hard to ever let yourself get excited for this team.  However, they have looked far bette in preaseason than we did last year.  D line is killer

Atlanta is the only team with a good O-line, could see us winning 3 out the first 4.

To Packerbacker, should be a much better year. Happy we got our best D-lineman paid up right before the season. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Hey there PB, if you want to change your name to BB in the next year or so let us know. That contract is crazy. On the other hand, it’s quite good. In 2-4yrs, 52 wannabe NFL players will transfer from factories to the field. It’s not all bad. There is talent out there.

Glad things are slowing down. Good to have you back.

Reply/Quote
Hey PB, how's Jim O working out for you up there?
I know it's only been a week or two since he got that job but let me tell you, he's a good writer and he will do the Packers proud.

All I have to say is

$134,000,000.00

That's a big number, lol. 
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
To be honest, the Bengals could be TERRIFYING.

Last year they won 7 games w/o running game. ok, the running game hasn't looked good.
However, pause for effect, 1st team offense and defense have been, SCARY.

LOOK THEM OVER.
Reply/Quote
Hey PB, I believe this team will go 3-0 to start the year, then drop one in Atlanta in a second consecutive road game. The defense looks downright nasty, and I believe we match up well against the first three teams, but I believe Atlanta's rushing attack on their home field will be the difference in that game. Too bad Burfict won't be back for that one.

Congrats on getting Rogers signed, and good luck this season!
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 05:04 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: D-line and passing game look fantastic.

Right side of o-line and run blocking not so much.

If the line gets sorted out, I could see a return to the playoffs for sure.

That's a big if though.

Exactly what I was gonna say SHake

I believe we're a bubble playoff team at worst. I think our inability to run the ball will end up being our downfall late in the season. I think we're still a year away.

If the line does gel and get it together ???

Anyways good luck PB.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 04:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh yeah, we're looking unstoppable.  We should win the Super Bowl by at least 3 touchdowns.   Ninja

and that's only if andys arm gets tired.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 10:00 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Hey PB, how's Jim O working out for you up there?
I know it's only been a week or two since he got that job but let me tell you, he's a good writer and he will do the Packers proud.

All I have to say is

$134,000,000.00

That's a big number, lol. 

Jim O worked the Packers beat originally, so PB should already be familiar with him.

...and yes that number is scary with Aaron's dual broken collarbones.

(08-30-2018, 09:44 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Exactly what I was gonna say SHake

I believe we're a bubble playoff team at worst. I think our inability to run the ball will end up being our downfall late in the season. I think we're still a year away.

If the line does gel and get it together ???

Anyways good luck PB.

The Bengals are making me feel bi-polar. One side of me feels like Dalton and this d-line are going to light it up this year.

The other side is like "don't get your hopes up until you see the o-line and run game".

Gaah
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 03:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Bengals are making me feel bi-polar. One side of me feels like Dalton and this d-line are going to light it up this year.

The other side is like "don't get your hopes up until you see the o-line and run game".

Gaah

This is how I feel every darn year.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2018, 04:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh yeah, we're looking unstoppable.  We should win the Super Bowl by at least 3 touchdowns.   Ninja

Super bowl by12 touchdowns or nothing at all.. ye have little faith..

I'm just hedging my bets with the nothing at all portion of the program..  

Oh wait!  According to "the egg spurts" the best the Bengals can hope for is an 8-8 record.  Good thing that the egg spurts have never been known to be wrong about anything b'cuz yuns* is start'n to almost makes me thinks theyz might jus do a wee bit better'n dat.     

*from the colloquial terminology of my youth (or according to my cousin Vinny,  yoot.).. yoots..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote