Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans!
(11-05-2018, 08:25 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yes it is over. Rodgers is a choke artist in big games as you have seen. Even if we make the playoffs were going to get destroyed in Round one.

You should take your complaints about Rodgers to a Packers messsge board. Do you understand you’re griping about a Super Bowl winning QB to a group of fans that haven’t seen a post season win in 28 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 06:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope your 2nd half of the season goes well. Our season is over, thank God Hockey season is here and basketball season. What do you guys think of the Bengals so far this season?

We will see, i don't know if your season is over either PB. Your Division still is kind of up in the air and you always
have a chance with Rodgers. I think we are going to lose to the Saints next week but then make a run if our Defense
can improve which they should being as they have been the worst in the league and we are young.

I think we lose to the Saints and Chargers and go 11-5 and sneak into the Playoffs.

But the Defense has to improve big time for this to happen.
Reply/Quote
I'm very down on my boys right now.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 01:31 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I will be spending my Sunday's not watching football. 

You've only had what...26 straight years of HOF quarterback play to watch?  You poor baby, you'd better take some Sunday's off to make sure you don't get too depressed.

(11-06-2018, 01:58 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: You should take your complaints about Rodgers to a Packers messsge board.  Do you understand you’re griping about a Super Bowl winning QB to a group of fans that haven’t seen a post season win in 28 years.

I believe last year he made a topic on here claiming that Aaron Rodgers was done as a QB.  I'm not sure why people on this forum are so quick to wipe away his latest batch of tears, unless he's actually an attractive woman or something I'm not aware of.  Ah well...to each his own. I wonder if there are any sad Steelers fans we can invite in here and cheer up.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 01:58 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: You should take your complaints about Rodgers to a Packers messsge board.  Do you understand you’re griping about a Super Bowl winning QB to a group of fans that haven’t seen a post season win in 28 years.

No kidding, cry me a river about the QB that hasn't won a SB in six or so years.  

Besides, anyone here that cares about the NFCN race (apart from only me, probably) is wanting Minnie to win due toZim.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 06:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope your 2nd half of the season goes well. Our season is over

LMAO 2 games out of first place with 8 games to go and its over? I won’t trash on you too bad because we have fans on this board who think the seasons over in the 1st half, of the first game, when we were down by 6 against Indy.

Don’t be one of those Guys. You have Aaron Rogers for crying out loud. He may seem a little lost right now, but it will come together.

And please, don’t fire your coach. There will be over 5,000 threads started on here (on top of the already 1.4 million threads already started on the same topic) asking why Marvin still has a job?

Come on man?

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 08:40 PM)motoarch Wrote: I expect them to win their division so its moot. I do not think anyone else at this stage is a threat to the wildcard spot in that division. I’m looking at this through a lens of how the bengals make the playoff assuming they are taking the 6 spot. In that case then the only teams I care about are not division winners. In which case the afc south is terrible and on its way to a three way 8-8 tie if their lucky.

But yes otherwise the Texans have looked really good as of late.

The Jags, much like last year, are a QB away from being a true threat. Their GM/owner combo are morons for thinking Bortles was the guy. Bortles has been garbage his entire career. Thank the Jags for the 2nd WC spot being available for the taking.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 04:55 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm very down on my boys right now.

The Pack are two fumbles away from having at least one more win. The Vikes are beatable. The Lions are beatable. The Bears have scrub WR’s and a young QB who isn’t consistent. Still a probable route to the Playoffs in the NFC North. Losing close games to the Saints and Rams is no season killer.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2018, 01:58 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: You should take your complaints about Rodgers to a Packers messsge board. Do you understand you’re griping about a Super Bowl winning QB to a group of fans that haven’t seen a post season win in 28 years.

Thank you. I would do unspeakable things to have Rodgers as our QB.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 08:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I thought Rogers was pretty high up there on 4th qtr comebacks? Maybe I’m wrong.

Just to put it in perspective:

Rodgers - 13 4th quarter comebacks and 19 game-winning drives in 150 career starts
Dalton - 20 4th quarter comebacks and 24 game-winning drives in 117 career starts

Before anyone says Rodgers didn't need 4th quarter comebacks because he was ahead:

Brady - 35 4th quarter comebacks and 44 game-winning drives in 260 career starts

-----------------

As hard as it is to believe - considering Rodgers' reputation - Packers fans often point out that A-A-ron has never been a clutch 4th quarter guy.

This isn't to say I wouldn't trade QB's...just saying that PackersBacker wasn't really wrong in what he said.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
...and FWIW, I've seen PackerBacker get down on his team before - tried to talk him out of it - and he turned out to be right. So...
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2018, 10:49 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would not throw in the towel yet. 

Betting you like my former Card Jaire Alexander up there. 

Wished he could have been a Bengal. 

They like the kid that's coming up behind him too, so Alexander may well be available come contract time....
Reply/Quote