Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
I hope you guys get back to the SB! Happy Friday to you guys. Love you all. I hope the Rams fall apart, can’t stand them after last year. Anyway I believe you guys didn’t win last year was due to the O line. You guys think that is improved this year?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys get back to the SB! Happy Friday to you guys. Love you all. I hope the Rams fall apart, can’t stand them after last year. Anyway I believe you guys didn’t win last year was due to the O line. You guys think that is improved this year?

Yes.

What are your thoughts on Andy Dalton?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yes.

What are your thoughts on Andy Dalton?

He sucks. He was decent with you guys but I seen he tossed 2 Pick sixes last night and 3 interceptions total.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 04:56 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys get back to the SB! Happy Friday to you guys. Love you all. I hope the Rams fall apart, can’t stand them after last year. Anyway I believe you guys didn’t win last year was due to the O line. You guys think that is improved this year?

Much appreciated!

Last year was obviously due to the offensive line. Even with how bad they were, if they hold off Donald for another half-second, Burrow hits Chase for the game-winning touchdown!

Our line is still suspect but they're a hell of a lot better than last year! They've been playing better the past few weeks!

It takes a lot of luck (or just lack of bad luck) to get back to the Super Bowl but I definitely think we have a shot. We need to stay healthy and get hot in the playoffs again.

I hope your Packers can get back on track!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 05:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Much appreciated!

Last year was obviously due to the offensive line. Even with how bad they were, if they hold off Donald for another half-second, Burrow hits Chase for the game-winning touchdown!

Our line is still suspect but they're a hell of a lot better than last year! They've been playing better the past few weeks!

It takes a lot of luck (or just lack of bad luck) to get back to the Super Bowl but I definitely think we have a shot. We need to stay healthy and get hot in the playoffs again.

I hope your Packers can get back on track!

The officiating sucked and was in favor of the Rams.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 05:02 PM)packerbacker Wrote: He sucks. He was decent with you guys but I seen he tossed 2 Pick sixes last night and 3 interceptions total.

I have to agree with you there. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 05:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The officiating sucked and was in favor of the Rams.

100%.

A lot of game-changing calls/lack of calls.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 05:13 PM)packerbacker Wrote: The officiating sucked and was in favor of the Rams.

Officiating did suck, but the Bengals only score 3 points in the 2nd half without a 75 yard gift TD from the refs. 

Still a little upset that the Bengals watched Kupp get the ball what felt like 8 straight times and still decided to use Eli Apple to single cover him in the endzone. Up there with having already allowed 6 sacks and still trying to 1-on-1 block Aaron Donald on the final drive of the game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2022, 05:42 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Officiating did suck, but the Bengals only score 3 points in the 2nd half without a 75 yard gift TD from the refs. 

Still a little upset that the Bengals watched Kupp get the ball what felt like 8 straight times and still decided to use Eli Apple to single cover him in the endzone. Up there with having already allowed 6 sacks and still trying to 1-on-1 block Aaron Donald on the final drive of the game.

It felt like my team lost that game. I was devastated almost as much as you guys. I hope the Rams lose forever.
Reply/Quote