Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hey Bengal fans
How are you guys doing? How’s your offseason going? Truly sorry for your AFC Championship Game defeat. I felt that loss as well. I hope you guys can go to the Super Bowl next year. Love you guys.
Reply/Quote
Thanks
Bengals are reloading their roster so they should be one of the better teams again.

What’s your opinion on all of the Rodgers drama?
Looks like it might be a long season for your Packers.
Reply/Quote
After starting FA losing several major pieces I think we all feel much better after signing Orlando Brown, Cody Ford & Nick Scott. Still need to resolve the Jonah trade request situation though. I'm anxious to see it all play out. How are the Packer fans reacting to possibly losing Rogers ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:58 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: After starting FA losing several major pieces I think we all feel much better after signing Orlando Brown, Cody Ford & Nick Scott. Still need to resolve the Jonah trade request situation though. I'm anxious to see it all play out. How are the Packer fans reacting to possibly losing Rogers ?

We’re ready to move on from him. We’re so ready.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:54 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Thanks
Bengals are reloading their roster so they should be one of the better teams again.

What’s your opinion on all of the Rodgers drama?
Looks like it might be a long season for your Packers.

Man that KC Championship Game hurt a lot even for me. You guys are a classy franchise. My opinion is I believe he is gone, they are working out the trade and hopefully he is gone. We’re all ready to move on.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 11:06 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We’re ready to move on from him. We’re so ready.

Yeah there just comes a time. Time for the next 15 year hall of gamer to step up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 11:06 AM)packerbacker Wrote: We’re ready to move on from him. We’re so ready.

yea, after his 2 week "dark retreat" I knew something was up. 
Reply/Quote

I am ready for the NFL to move on from him lol I feel bad for all Packers fans for having to endure his drama the last few seasons. 
Reply/Quote
We feel good about the Bengals after the Brown signing. Nice fill ins for some of the folks we lost, too. Plus, the needs we have mesh nicely with this year’s draft. We improved where we needed to improve and won’t have much, in any, drop off in the areas where we lost guys (waiting to see which TE and RB we end up drafting). Overall, we’ll be in the mix for another SuperBowl run.

Good for y’all for moving on from Rodgers. If he’s not bringing joy to the fan base, jettison him and move on to the next chapter.
Reply/Quote
Hate to say it, but Aaron Rodgers is moving into Antonio Brown territory with his weirdness......
Reply/Quote
Thanks, PB. Hope that your new starting QB works out for you. I am a believer that LOVE WINS.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to say it, but Aaron Rodgers is moving into Antonio Brown territory with his weirdness......

He’s just arrogant and cocky. Nothing is ever his fault. It’s always the WRs.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 12:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: He’s just arrogant and cocky. Nothing is ever his fault. It’s always the WRs.

Is he better than Favre? What do you think? Both won one SB and were considered the bests of their time.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 01:15 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Is he better than Favre? What do you think? Both won one SB and were considered the bests of their time.

I would say about equal. Who do you guys think was better?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:47 AM)packerbacker Wrote: How are you guys doing?  How’s your offseason going? Truly sorry for your AFC Championship Game defeat. I felt that loss as well. I hope you guys can go to the Super Bowl next year. Love you guys.

Doing great Packerbacker. Love our Orlando Brown signing to protect Burrow, we should be right in the thick of it again next season 
going for our first SB win. Was a tough loss to the Chiefs but they had to win one against us at home, we were getting a little too 
confident in beating them, need to have a bit of a rivarly lol

Sounds the way to be, he has been off his rocker a bit lately. Needs to be less selfish to be a great QB. I like our guy. He is all about 
the team and the guys around him first and foremost.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to say it, but Aaron Rodgers is moving into Antonio Brown territory with his weirdness......

I blame Vontaze Burfict!  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 04:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I would say about equal. Who do you guys think was better?

Favre was better....in his prime.  Towards the last couple of seasons, you could tell he was well past his prime.  But, when he was on, he was the best in the game.  Plus, he was way more likable than Rodgers ever was, regardless of how talented.  
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 05:07 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: Favre was better....in his prime.  Towards the last couple of seasons, you could tell he was well past his prime.  But, when he was on, he was the best in the game.  Plus, he was way more likable than Rodgers ever was, regardless of how talented.  

Folks on welfare in Mississippi don't like him much
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks on welfare in Mississippi don't like him much

Jenn Sterger - also not a fan.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 11:07 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Man that KC Championship Game hurt a lot even for me. You guys are a classy franchise. My opinion is I believe he is gone, they are working out the trade and hopefully he is gone. We’re all ready to move on.

I know it’s going to have to put y’all in full rebuild mode unless Love is actually good. But it’s honestly the perfect timing. He’s got most likely a few years if any high caliber seasons left, but enough you should be able to net a lot of draft capital for him to help in the future rebuild. Maybe put yourselves in position to get his replacement in a year or two with enough picks to maybe trade up.
Reply/Quote