Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey Bengal fans
Good luck to you with Love, but landing three HoF QBs in a row is a big ask.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Feel bad for the Packers, but that will be short lived as they will rebuild soon enough. Good for the Jets, I guess. I mean, haven't they already went down this road of picking up the longtime star QB late in his career?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. 

This is a blessing in disguise for GB. You should have fun watching them put it together.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. You guys have some competition in the AFC now.

The sad part about Rodgers leaving is GB front office did a horrible job of managing the cap. They are left on the hook and in cap hell in 2023 without a proven QB.

Keep your chin up, Bengals fans know all about low expectations and in time they will be back.

In the interim, time to become a full time Bengals fan. 

#bengalbacker
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Ain't worried about Cleveland East.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 08:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I cannot believe it. Rodgers is gone. Now we’re in for horrible years to come. You guys have some competition in the AFC now.

Pretty wild Packerbacker. Will be interesting to see what you guys do without Rodgers now. I wasn't high on Love before you 
guys drafted him, but I guess he played decent in his little time last year. Rodgers has a lot of weapons on the Jets and that 
team isn't a bad one honestly. They have a good Defense with Quinnen Williams and Sauce Gardner, getting Rodgers could 
make them a contender. I still think we beat them though and the Chiefs are our main rival in the AFC still.
Reply/Quote
I'd be signing Matt Ryan to mentor Love or whatever QB they'd be drafting.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 09:22 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Would absolutely LMAO if they draft like 2 WRs and a TE LOL

I figured they would draft some weapons. But I didn't even think about the Rodgers aspect and not drafting a lot of weapons for him. They'll take JSN in the 1st.
Reply/Quote
Even NYJ fans don't seem too excited about A-Rod. At best, "It's worth a shot..."
Reply/Quote
Jets fans are in hell. They would have the same attitude if Mahomes fell in their lap…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Green Bay needs to shed all their higher dollar players, most of whom are on their last contracts, and go into complete rebuild mode.
Reply/Quote
Hey PB, I'm curious about why the Packers wanted to move up two spots in the first round. My guess is they want to jump the Belicheats for Kincaid so he can be their new Gronk. What do you hear up there?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2023, 01:32 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Hey PB, I'm curious about why the Packers wanted to move up two spots in the first round. My guess is they want to jump the Belicheats for Kincaid so he can be their new Gronk. What do you hear up there?

That’s exactly what I hear. I hear they want JSN too.
Reply/Quote