Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bengal fans
(09-25-2017, 07:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nice game, PB.  We had y'all going for a while there.  Congrats, and be proud that you're a fan of a team that will see not one, but two QBs going into the Hall of Fame in your lifetime.

Yeah, that's a given. Some organizations just refuse to accept losing. I wish we were one of them.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aaron Rogers is by far the greatest QB talent of this generation. Ol' Geronimo was so wide open, because there ain't another human on the planet that can make that throw.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Every Bengals Packers game seems to come down to the wire.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 01:54 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope we all are still friends after this game. Some fans get bitter after a loss.

99% of our bitterness is directed at our own team.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:07 PM)McC Wrote: 99% of our bitterness is directed at our own team.
I would hate to have you guys in our division. You physically beat us up as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 10:07 PM)McC Wrote: 99% of our bitterness is directed at our own team.

Rightfully so, this team is just so bad right now. 

I honestly think, some guys are quitting on the season because they too are sick of Marvin Lewis.

Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:56 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Rightfully so, this team is just so bad right now. 

I honestly think, some guys are quitting on the season because they too are sick of Marvin Lewis.

Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking.

What's that one Murphy's Law?  Oh yeah, anything that can go wrong will.  There's always plenty of that.

And I'm all in on any plan to get the gutless wonder gone.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You can tell both our teams have respect for each other. I seen Rodgers talking with a few Bengal players joking and laughing. We don't hate each other at all. Now when the Steelers and Bengals play its a different story or when we play the Seahawks its bitter lol.
Reply/Quote