Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Brad!!!!
Boo!
(07-03-2015, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boo!

Must follow fred...must follow fred...must follow fred...

Oh damn! Did i type that out loud?  Confused

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
I am actually a little embarrassed of what this thread may turn into. But I am bored with the day off and nothing to do..
(07-03-2015, 02:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I am actually a little embarrassed of what this thread may turn into.  But I am bored with the day off and nothing to do..

I can't help but to agree with you. Sad
Fred obviously hates crippled people.
(07-03-2015, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Boo!

That scared the crap out of me!   Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Bully Ninja
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
I am too stupid to see through this CRAP!! I only wish I could be brave enough to call him out!

I guess I'm no Sherman badass, and simply not PUMPED enough...
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
ha!

Fred's running out of ideas to post stupid things like all the lies he posts!

The latest one was hilarious!

"I was posting with sarcasm when I said I wasn't sure if you knew it existed."

That may be true, but the initial post of "I don't know why Brad is talking about Chemotherapy when he doesn't believe it exists because he has claimed multiple times that drug companies would never allow for a cure to hit the market," wasn't a joke! You were serious because you were trying to make me look bad!

One of the two was bullshit and you're trying so hard to cover it up because you claim that your "word is gold," which is a joke!

Carry on!
(07-04-2015, 04:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote:  You were serious because you were trying to make me look bad!

Right, because no one EVER uses sarcasm to make someone look bad.

Oh , wait.  I just did.
(07-04-2015, 04:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You were serious because you were trying to make me look bad!

You're doing a fine job of that all by yourself.
Bully....no ninja.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-04-2015, 05:06 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Bully....no ninja.

Calling me a bully is more insulting to Brad than anything I have said.
(07-05-2015, 09:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Calling me a bully is more insulting to Brad than anything I have said.

Brad starts a lot of ridiculously irrational stuff, and every time he does, everyone rips him (myself included).  That isn't a problem....when he brings it on himself, I have no issue with people ripping on him.  This is just trying to coax him into one of those reactions so everyone can rip on him again since it hasn't happened in a while.  I won't act innocent and say that I'm above the occasional bully sesh, but it is what it is.

Once Brad reacts, I will surely be watching though, so I claim no innocence.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-05-2015, 11:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Brad starts a lot of ridiculously irrational stuff, and every time he does, everyone rips him (myself included).  That isn't a problem....when he brings it on himself, I have no issue with people ripping on him.  This is just trying to coax him into one of those reactions so everyone can rip on him again since it hasn't happened in a while.  I won't act innocent and say that I'm above the occasional bully sesh, but it is what it is.

Once Brad reacts, I will surely be watching though, so I claim no innocence.

Hasn't happened in a while?  Where have you been?  As late a last Friday he was doing just that.  Please review the below.

http://bengalsboard.net/Thread-Sherman-is-the-1-Corner-PAT
[Image: m6moCD1.png]