Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey Cincy fans
After playing us in preseason do you guys think we can make the playoffs? Will Love be good? Anyway to keep it Bengal related what’s your thoughts on the Bengals this season? How tough is your division in your opinion?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47patcjp6yo5pleduhr9...y.gif&ct=g]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: After playing us in preseason do you guys think we can make the playoffs? Will Love be good? Anyway to keep it Bengal related what’s your thoughts on the Bengals this season? How tough is your division in your opinion?

I think that this needs to be our best team in the last several years. The OL has to finally at minimum not be a detriment but solid. Baltimore will be much better provided Lamar stays healthy. Monken is a very good OC. They are going to run him less but I’m not sure he’s best as a drop back passer. But he can’t stay healthy. If he plays all 17 games it will be a tough battle.

GB I wish I could give you an accurate opinion. I’m a believer in Matt LeFleur. But you’ve lost a lot. I think the offense won’t be as good so the defense needs to be better. Sad to say but unless Love is dynamic you don’t make the playoffs. But my son is hard core GB. He hates Favre in the end now Rodgers lol.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I look for a successful season for the Bengals. At least make the playoffs, but not sure after that. Green Bay will probably do fine with Love. Might take a few years for your team.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns will finish last as usual.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I think that this needs to be our best team in the last several years. The OL has to finally at minimum not be a detriment but solid. Baltimore will be much better provided Lamar stays healthy. Monken is a very good OC. They are going to run him less but I’m not sure he’s best as a drop back passer. But he can’t stay healthy. If he plays all 17 games it will be a tough battle.

GB I wish I could give you an accurate opinion. I’m a believer in Matt LeFleur. But you’ve lost a lot. I think the offense won’t be as good so the defense needs to be better. Sad to say but unless Love is dynamic you don’t make the playoffs. But my son is hard core GB. He hates Favre in the end now Rodgers lol.

I wish Rodgers well in NY but if it comes down to you guys and them in the AFC Championship Game this Packer fan is pulling hard for you guys. You guys losing to KC hurt almost as much as watching my boys lose.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:43 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I look for a successful season for the Bengals. At least make the playoffs, but not sure after that. Green Bay will probably do fine with Love. Might take a few years for your team.

What’s the update on Burrows calf? I hope he is 100 percent for the season opener.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:57 PM)packerbacker Wrote: What’s the update on Burrows calf? I hope he is 100 percent for the season opener.

I heard he will be our starter in Cleveland. Limited time in preseason though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 12:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I heard he will be our starter in Cleveland. Limited time in preseason though.

Even if he isn’t 100 percent against Cleveland rest him one more week.
Reply/Quote
The AFCN is the toughest division in the NFL this season. Any or all 4 teams can realistically make the playoffs. It is not crazy to say that all 4 teams can end up with only 3 losses…all to the other 3 in the division. Should be nail biting to watch.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-23-2023, 01:36 AM)pally Wrote: The AFCN is the toughest division in the NFL this season. Any or all 4 teams can realistically make the playoffs. It is not crazy to say that all 4 teams can end up with only 3 losses…all to the other 3 in the division. Should be nail biting to watch.

How’s your O line looking this year?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47patcjp6yo5pleduhr9...y.gif&ct=g]

And a sick one at that.  This guy takes no prisoners with his smack talk.  I mean, asking us Packers questions.  Hell man, that's right out of the Squealer fan handbook Pissed
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:21 PM)packerbacker Wrote: After playing us in preseason do you guys think we can make the playoffs? Will Love be good? Anyway to keep it Bengal related what’s your thoughts on the Bengals this season? How tough is your division in your opinion?

I think you guys could sneak into the Playoffs if Love plays smart. You are good in the trenches where games are won and you 
still have Aaron Jones who is a stud RB and you have lots of weapons and a good Defense. On our Bengals, it is SB win or bust 
this season, it is our time. Hope we meet you there. Wink
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2023, 11:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I think the Browns will finish last as usual.

I can see all AFCN teams ending with a winning record this year.
Reply/Quote