Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Debbie Downers .... Denver is losing
(12-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just need the Texans to step up, now, and balance is restored for at least one more week.

If that happens we're right back to the 1 seed.
Reply/Quote
That would be a miracle for sure. Lol

Houston is playing to stay alive so I'm sure they will bring it

Is Gronk still out???
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Just need the Texans to step up, now, and balance is restored for at least one more week.

Would be hilarious if they pulled that out.

Especially since the pats are In panic mode rushing Gronk back early
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:24 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Yeah and there backup is a little guy named, Peyton Manning!! Pretty sure the Osweiler experiment will be done shortly!

Thanks to Oakland though!!

Best case scenario the Bengals can still get a bye, and Andy can be ready by then.

Manning was playing very badly this year before the injury. The Broncos ended up winning some of their games in spite of him. In addition to that, he is not a very good cold weather QB and his playoff record speaks for itself, not to mention that Kubiak's offensive scheme was in truth designed for Osweiler and is a poor fit for Manning's skill set. In short, they may not be any better with a returning Manning and may in fact end up being worse on offense.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 09:24 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Yeah and there backup is a little guy named, Peyton Manning!! Pretty sure the Osweiler experiment will be done shortly!

Thanks to Oakland though!!

Best case scenario the Bengals can still get a bye, and Andy can be ready by then.

I'd rather see Manning in the game if I'm the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
There are actually Steelers fans comparing losing Bell and Pouncey to Dalton and Eifert saying that " It is no excuse". Uggh Steeler fans kill me
Reply/Quote