Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Folks!
(03-22-2022, 03:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Thank you Nate, you are a great friend bro!  Since I started this thread, I have literally healed and am moving on legs that feel not only pain free, but I feel about 10+ years younger.  (Btw, I'm 58 on Saturday!)

I just went into meltdown mode man.  But I damn straight know we can get back, he's addressing the OL, and that was our weakness.  So you're right broski, the future is bright!

I feel like a giddy little girl!  Good to be back, now, off to the garage!
[Image: unicorns-believe.gif]

Have to drink some brewskies with you on Saturday bro. Fun times I expect that the great times are just beginning.

Them damn unicorns aren't just made up LMAO!

Neither are Leprechauns and I don't believe in luck. It is about destiny now, them Rams paid all they could for that SB 
and we still could of beat them if we had a better OL late. Even though I think we should of doubled Kupp on the fade 
with Hilton as we knew where the ball was going our OL was the reason we lost and the D carried the Offense.

Look out with the improved O-line in front of the Joes.
Reply/Quote
Losing the super bowl is still better than coming in dead last in league standings except you don't get the number one pick..you get the 31st which kind of blows when you get right down to it. I guess there are really only two great ways to end your season..Win it all or come in dead last. Everything in between seems to be just a bit short.. 
Anyway, we still won the AFC which is something you don't get to do every day..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote