Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Pittsburgh...
Best of luck and wishes of good health in your Divisional round Playoff game in Denver. ThumbsUp

#getTazed

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best of luck and wishes of good health in your Divisional round Playoff game in Denver. ThumbsUp

#getTazed

And good luck to the Bengals in their 2nd round game......oh.....

Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Hey Antonio Brown..

How many fingers am i holding up?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 02:23 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Best of luck and wishes of good health in your Divisional round Playoff game in Denver. ThumbsUp

#getTazed

Good luck with your mental health after the Steelers win.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 03:13 PM)GMDino Wrote: And good luck to the Bengals in their 2nd round game......oh.....

Sad

Thank you. Appreciate the love.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:03 PM)Vlad Wrote: Good luck with your mental health after the Steelers win.

Good luck imagining i'll actually care if they do. 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good luck imagining i'll actually care if they do. 

I don't need luck imagining your butthurt.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:15 PM)Vlad Wrote: I don't need luck imagining your butthurt.

Scratch "hurt" and i believe it. 

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Good luck imagining i'll actually care if they do. 

We'll see how true this is based on the number of stupid thread he start in the two days after the final whistle.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: We'll see how true this is based on the number of stupid thread he start in the two days after the final whistle.

What about after they lose? How many stupid threads will i start then?

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What about after they lose? How many stupid threads will i start then?

Too many
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Too many

At least you'll have something productive to do. 

Reply/Quote
Time to turn that chip in
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 09:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Time to turn that chip in

Lol. Don't set him off again. He finally calmed down from saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2016, 07:23 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Hey Antonio Brown..

How many fingers am i holding up?

Hey Gio....never mind...let me know when he wakes up.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 09:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hey Gio....never mind...let me know when he wakes up.

The good news is Ben was faking it again so he will throw for 300 yards with a right separated shoulder (which would be impossible if it were really separated). Whatever  The good news is the Steelers lineman met with the refs and were told they would make sure they ignore any OL holding calls to protect their franchise QB Wink  They said since we got away with stealing a game last week on National TV, now we know the media is blind and stupid and will look the other way and ignore their bias towards the Steelers. They also felt they should get sloppy seconds on Ben's future rape victims as compensation Sad
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The good news is Ben was faking it again so he will throw for 300 yards with a right separated shoulder (which would be impossible if it were really separated). Whatever  The good news is the Steelers lineman met with the refs and were told they would make sure they ignore any OL holding calls to protect their franchise QB Wink  They said since we got away with stealing a game last week on National TV, now we know the media is blind and stupid and will look the other way and ignore their bias towards the Steelers. They also felt they should get sloppy seconds on Ben's future rape victims as compensation Sad

lol...no one cares what you say anymore....you have over saturated the board with your tardy posts.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The good news is Ben was faking it again so he will throw for 300 yards with a right separated shoulder (which would be impossible if it were really separated). Whatever  The good news is the Steelers lineman met with the refs and were told they would make sure they ignore any OL holding calls to protect their franchise QB Wink  They said since we got away with stealing a game last week on National TV, now we know the media is blind and stupid and will look the other way and ignore their bias towards the Steelers. They also felt they should get sloppy seconds on Ben's future rape victims as compensation Sad

Let's all hope 2016 Bengals team plays with the same impairment this fan of this new message board displays daily.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: lol...no one cares what you say anymore....you have over saturated the board with your tardy posts.

He lost lit a few years ago. But now somebody just needs to take him out to pasture  put him out of his misery. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2016, 12:20 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: lol...no one cares what you say anymore....you have over saturated the board with your tardy posts.

Yet, you fellas keep responding like Chimps and Chumps
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote