Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Hey Zac pay attention to Kliff Kingsbury
Watching Kyler Murray run that Kingsbury offense like a machine.
Kingsbury has a natural feel for the game.
He studies tendacies on the defense and exposes it. He is the anti-Zac Taylor.
Christian Kirk did a suttle motion and realigned himself and just smoked
The Cowboys CB on a go.route. Cards up 21 0 now.
At least one NFL team wont choke away a 3 TD lead.
He is exploiting a bad defense but that is the point - unlike ZT he is actually exploiting it (well 2 Ezekiel Elliott fumbles have been a big factor too).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2020, 10:36 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Watching Kyler Murray run that Kingsbury offense like a machine.
Kingsbury has a natural feel for the game.
He studies tendacies on the defense and exposes it. He is the anti-Zac Taylor.
Christian Kirk did a suttle motion and realigned himself and just smoked
The Cowboys CB on a go.route. Cards up 21 0 now.
At least one NFL team wont choke away a 3 TD lead.

Sorry, I'm not defending Zac, but Kingsbury doesn't look all that impressive; the 'boys have been in position on almost every single play and they just aren't athletic-enough to keep up with Murray.

Not to mention, they are getting away with murder, in terms of penalties; 2 holds on the first 4 plays after the Dre pick, the Dre pick, the list goes on on the missed calls.

Hope Andy can pull something out of his ass, 'cause these Cardinals are almost at Browns level of talking out of their asses.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
(10-19-2020, 10:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: He is exploiting a bad defense but that is the point - unlike ZT he is actually exploiting it (well 2 Ezekiel Elliott fumbles have been a big factor too).

Certainly makes it easier to run an offense when you are up multiple scores and the other team is handing out turnovers like it is Christmas.

Also, doesn't hurt that Kyler Murray is so damn elusive and quick in the open field.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

(10-19-2020, 11:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Certainly makes it easier to run an offense when you are up multiple scores and the other team is handing out turnovers like it is Christmas.

Also, doesn't hurt that Kyler Murray is so damn elusive and quick in the open field.

The Bengals were up.3 scores vs the Colts. So.whats the excuse from yesterday. ?
(10-19-2020, 11:51 PM)impactplaya Wrote: The Bengals were up.3 scores vs the Colts. So.whats the excuse from yesterday. ?

Drop passes, missed throws, prevent defense with zero pressure on the other QB?

Arizona is still blitzing up 31-3.... that is playing to win.

(10-19-2020, 11:55 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Drop passes, missed throws, prevent defense with zero pressure on the other QB?

Arizona is still blitzing up 31-3.... that is playing to win.

If Kingsbury was the Bengals HC they would be 4 and 2 ,now.
Im watching Cards WRs running intelligent route designs...getting open. 
(10-19-2020, 11:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Certainly makes it easier to run an offense when you are up multiple scores .

Didn't make it any easier on Zac Taylor when he started out with a 21-0 lead.

We got outscored 31-6 from that point on.

Some coaches stay aggressive, and some coaches piss thier pants.  And our HC/OC had a big old wet spot on his trousers, and a puddle surroudning him like a moat.
the cards & the bills & the browns were at the bottom of the barrel 3 yrs ago with us...

only the lions and us remain the same.

Change our mascot please. Cats are cursed. Include the jags and panthers, thanks. Lets switch to a honey badger.
(10-20-2020, 12:10 AM)impactplaya Wrote: If Kingsbury was the Bengals HC they would be 4 and 2 ,now.
Im watching Cards WRs running intelligent route designs...getting open. 

You really think that it is that simple?

****... I can't handle this place sometimes.

Let's draft Burrow... and all the threads about 8-8 at least, and might even sneak into the playoffs.

Now it's fire Zach and this team will turn around.

How about we talk about reality for a few minutes. Just for once on this board, let's not get our e-peens all worked up for a player, or get all pissed at one guy here or there and look at the big picture.

This team has holes all over it. RT sucks RG, sucks, LG, not playing great, C is... up and down but there is potential. LT, might have finally found a piece there.

QB - kid looks good, but he's getting murdered with no support. 

RB - Mixon is good, Gio is still mis-used.

WR - Got two good ones, Higgins and Boyd. Tate, has shown flashes, but be it coaches or injury or whatever the reason, he isn't seeing consistent time. Green showed some hope of a return, but do you want to invest in an aging WR with injuries?

TE - Sample is okay, but is he really the guy you want as your#1??

So, offensive alone, we need 3 O-line men, another WR, and a TE. 5 starters, before you even look at the defense, where the defensive line is really looking poor.

So, how with all those holes, is any coach going to come in and ***** fix shit??

No, I'm not defending Taylor, I don't think he has done a good job. But I also don't think Tobin has done a good job or Mike Brown or any ***** coach and most of the players.

Everyone is to blame for this record, because everyone has had a hand in it. 

Stop with the this guy needs to go and it'll fix it bullshit, no Kliff Kingsbury wouldn't have 4 wins with this team. Did you see the defense Arizona was running? The pressure, the blitzing, and the coverage behind it from safeties, and CBs. We can't do that with the current talent pool on this team.

It's just absolutely amazes me that people think any one piece will fix this team, it's not going to do it. They need multiple fixes.

At this point I would take Kliff K over Zac.......a true offensive mind who has won where ever he has gone........I love Zac in his pressers, he says the right thing but from his hiring of coaches to his play calling he has been a bust
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
(10-20-2020, 01:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: You really think that it is that simple?

****... I can't handle this place sometimes.

Let's draft Burrow... and all the threads about 8-8 at least, and might even sneak into the playoffs.

Now it's fire Zach and this team will turn around.

How about we talk about reality for a few minutes. Just for once on this board, let's not get our e-peens all worked up for a player, or get all pissed at one guy here or there and look at the big picture.

This team has holes all over it. RT sucks RG, sucks, LG, not playing great, C is... up and down but there is potential. LT, might have finally found a piece there.

QB - kid looks good, but he's getting murdered with no support. 

RB - Mixon is good, Gio is still mis-used.

WR - Got two good ones, Higgins and Boyd. Tate, has shown flashes, but be it coaches or injury or whatever the reason, he isn't seeing consistent time. Green showed some hope of a return, but do you want to invest in an aging WR with injuries?

TE - Sample is okay, but is he really the guy you want as your#1??

So, offensive alone, we need 3 O-line men, another WR, and a TE. 5 starters, before you even look at the defense, where the defensive line is really looking poor.

So, how with all those holes, is any coach going to come in and ***** fix shit??

No, I'm not defending Taylor, I don't think he has done a good job. But I also don't think Tobin has done a good job or Mike Brown or any ***** coach and most of the players.

Everyone is to blame for this record, because everyone has had a hand in it. 

Stop with the this guy needs to go and it'll fix it bullshit, no Kliff Kingsbury wouldn't have 4 wins with this team. Did you see the defense Arizona was running? The pressure, the blitzing, and the coverage behind it from safeties, and CBs. We can't do that with the current talent pool on this team.

It's just absolutely amazes me that people think any one piece will fix this team, it's not going to do it. They need multiple fixes.

Get over yourself. Your getting emotional over nothing.
Zac Taylor is a loser. Nobody in that locker room is buying
Into his culture change mumbo jumbo.
The coaches he brought in are more a clown show
He brings no energy or credibility
Players body language tells me they want ZT removed
And they are tired of him.

Kingsbury is the polar opposite. He brings a contagious
Energy and innovation to the Cards.guys are excited to play for him. Hes smart but not a know it all. 
He won 6 games last year. Which is more than ZT will win
In his tenure as Bengals HC.
Cards are trending up. Kingsbury getting it done with a ownership that was spoken in the same sentence as the Browns at one time.
(10-20-2020, 08:51 AM)corpjet Wrote: At this point I would take Kliff K over Zac.......a true offensive mind who has won where ever he has gone........I love Zac in his pressers, he says the right thing but from his hiring of coaches to his play calling he has been a bust

Huh?

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/kliff-kingsbury-1.html

Gotta love that 35-40 record, with a losing record in bowl games!

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/KingKl0.htm

And gotta love that even with the 4-2 record this year, he's still 3.5 games below .500!

Kingsbury is an overrated, smug P.O.S. that has a shit-ton to prove before he gets any accolades. I am absolutely NOT defending Zac (as mentioned prior), but I have 0 idea why the US is always fascinated and overjoyed over mediocrity/bad results; it's why guys like Rich Rodriguez and Tommy Tuberville have been coaching for decades and have nothing to show for it (well, Tuberville's been a bit better lol).

Now these college guys are coming to the NFL and everyone is creaming their pants; wait at least 5 years before crowning anyone.
(10-20-2020, 08:51 AM)corpjet Wrote: At this point I would take Kliff K over Zac.......a true offensive mind who has won where ever he has gone........I love Zac in his pressers, he says the right thing but from his hiring of coaches to his play calling he has been a bust

Is your "has won where ever he has gone" comment based off his losing percentage as an NCAA coach or his losing percentage as an NFL coach? 

It's no doubt Zach isn't a good head coach and never should have even been considered for HC. But posts like this and threads like these show just how much people don't watch most games outside of the Bengals. Who can watch the Cardinals and think Kyle Murray is having a good year? The Cowboys are as bad as we are. Should anyone think their coach is the next Billy B. because of a dominating win against us?

Kyler's a worse Lamar Jackson and worse in every single way. In a system designed specifically for him since the day he was drafted.

Zac reminds me of a guy who interviews well for a job but when it's time to actually get to work, you realize that the kid is way in over his head.
(10-20-2020, 10:15 AM)TheFan Wrote: Kyler's a worse Lamar Jackson and worse in every single way. In a system designed specifically for him since the day he was drafted.

I mean, Lamar Jackson was the best QB in the league last year.   I'm not sure saying someone is worse than him tells us a whole lot.

Fwiw, here is where Kyler Murray projects to be at the end of the season:

---3,965 passing yards, 27 passing TD's, 16 Int, 66% completion, 91.3 rating

---986 rushing yards, 16 rushing TD's

He's currently on pace for 800 yards more than Lamar Jackson had last season.  And while Jackson's 1,200 yards rushing beats Murray's 986, Jackson only had 7 rushing TD's.  Murray, projected at 16, already has 6.  Their completion percentages are pretty much identical (65.9 vs. 66.1)

Total Yards
Lamar = 4,333 (2019)
Murray = 4,951 (Projected)

Total TD's
Lamar = 43 (2019)
Murray =  43 (Projected)

The biggest difference is INT's, where Jackson only had 6 and Murray is on pace for 16.  But given the difference in pass yards and attempts, I'm not sure it's that big of a difference to disqualify Murray from being comparable.

To each their own, but I think Murray is having a pretty nice 2nd season.  He's shown improvement, and can do things most QB's can't.  Most importantly, his team is 4-2.
(10-20-2020, 11:00 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I mean, Lamar Jackson was the best QB in the league last year.   I'm not sure saying someone is worse than him tells us a whole lot.

And to think that when I mentioned the Bengals should take him I was called a Cardinal homer...... Lamar couldn't throw accurately, remember. Hilarious Instead, we took that outstanding guard from The Ohio State University.... Billy Price.  Cry
Hey this belongs in "Around the NFL"

.....did I do it right?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

The more this season goes on, the more Zac reminds me of a character from the movie Used Cars.
(10-20-2020, 11:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And to think that when I mentioned the Bengals should take him I was called a Cardinal homer...... Lamar couldn't throw accurately, remember. Hilarious Instead, we took that outstanding guard from The Ohio State University.... Billy Price.  Cry

Well, he really can't... especially if his games against us are any indication.