Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, did anyone hear about..
Martavis Bryant getting suspended for a year, because he is hooked on the chronic?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Any more Bryant thread's and rfaulk is going to have a stroke. I'll be right back....
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 05:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Martavis Bryant getting suspended for a year, because he is hooked on the chronic?

:boo: if a little weed is all it is leave him alone. steelers need to cut him and Bengals pick him up,  Nervous
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 06:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Any more Bryant thread's and rfaulk is going to have a stroke. I'll be right back....

Well, I saw that there was a thread making party going on, and who am I to come empty handed? Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 09:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, I saw that there was a thread making party going on, and who am I to come empty handed? Cool

did you bring the weed?
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 10:13 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: did you bring the weed?

Sorry man, burned it all up in my college days.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2016, 06:26 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Any more Bryant thread's and rfaulk is going to have a stroke. I'll be right back....

Not really. The comment you are referring to was  a nice little shot at the guy that always announces news but can't seem to figure out how to C/P a link for someone to read about it. 

Which is, obviously, a really dumb thing to do on a message board. 

Who knows; maybe he thinks he's a SportsCenter anchor and all he needs to do is announce it... o_O

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote