Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone
Almost football time! I am so excited! I got food poisoning at one of my best friends pig roast. It got over and a week later he gave me some pork to take home when I went to his house for lunch feasting off the leftovers. He invited me over again and sent tons of pork home with me. I had it Saturday night the 22nd and was sicker than a dog Sunday night tell the next Sunday morning. I thought I was good to go Saturday night and ate turkey with mash potatoes. Well that ripped my stomach up bad. Since then I haven't eaten anything spicy. I never want to get food poisoning ever again! I think I would rather break a arm. That is awful! Anyone else ever get food poisoning before? All that said I hope the Bengals have a stellar year. Love you guys and happy football is back! My Pack is off to a rough start but we'll rebound.
Reply/Quote
So wait. After he gave you food poisoning he gave you more of the same food? Are you sure he's your best friend?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 01:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Almost football time! I am so excited! I got food poisoning at one of my best friends pig roast. It got over and a week later he gave me some pork to take home when I went to his house for lunch feasting off the leftovers. He invited me over again and sent tons of pork home with me. I had it Saturday night the 22nd and was sicker than a dog Sunday night tell the next Sunday morning. I thought I was good to go Saturday night and ate turkey with mash potatoes. Well that ripped my stomach up bad. Since then I haven't eaten anything spicy. I never want to get food poisoning ever again! I think I would rather break a arm. That is awful! Anyone else ever get food poisoning before? All that said I hope the Bengals have a stellar year. Love you guys and happy football is back! My Pack is off to a rough start but we'll rebound.

(09-02-2015, 10:00 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So wait.  After he gave you food poisoning he gave you more of the same food?  Are you sure he's your best friend?

So wait.  You understood a thing he wrote?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:12 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So wait.  You understood a thing he wrote?

I'm hoping I didn't.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:12 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm hoping I didn't.

I think I'm going to hire you to translate some other members posts around here.  Communication is not the top skill many here have and you somehow can tap into that and understand it.  That's a talent my friend.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:18 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think I'm going to hire you to translate some other members posts around here.  Communication is not the top skill many here have and you somehow can tap into that and understand it.  That's a talent my friend.

Dont worry English Teacher here...    !!!
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 01:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Almost football time! I am so excited! I got food poisoning at one of my best friends pig roast. It got over and a week later he gave me some pork to take home when I went to his house for lunch feasting off the leftovers. He invited me over again and sent tons of pork home with me. I had it Saturday night the 22nd and was sicker than a dog Sunday night tell the next Sunday morning. I thought I was good to go Saturday night and ate turkey with mash potatoes. Well that ripped my stomach up bad. Since then I haven't eaten anything spicy. I never want to get food poisoning ever again! I think I would rather break a arm. That is awful! Anyone else ever get food poisoning before? All that said I hope the Bengals have a stellar year. Love you guys and happy football is back! My Pack is off to a rough start but we'll rebound.

What the HELL!!!!! - English Teacher.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 10:52 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: Dont worry English Teacher here...    !!!

LOL...I'll pass.   Tongue

Reply/Quote
Well he had no idea the pork was spoiled.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 11:06 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Well he had no idea the pork was spoiled.

leftovers only last so long dude... once anything hits a week its time to go into the trash imo
Reply/Quote
This was exactly a week old when I had it.
Reply/Quote
I hate typing a long message on these Android tablets.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 11:21 AM)packerbacker Wrote: This was exactly a week old when I had it.

Food poisoning is awful. Have had it a few times - always from restaurants. For future reference, while you are trying to get your shit back together after a bout with this demon yogurt is your best friend.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 11:06 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Well he had no idea the pork was spoiled.

It seemed at first reading of your story that you got food poisoning at the actual pig roast, and then once you felt better he decided to bring you some more pork. Now I got it.

Reply/Quote
Nope Mike it was 6 days after he sent some home with me and a day later I ate it. Saturday night is when all hell broke loose.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 11:35 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It seemed at first reading of your story that you got food poisoning at the actual pig roast, and then once you felt better he decided to bring you some more pork.  Now I got it.

So it's not just me.

Reply/Quote
Or Sunday night is when all hell broke loose.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 11:38 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Nope Mike it was 6 days after he sent some home with me and a day later I ate it. Saturday night is when all hell broke loose.

ah i read the story as..... Friend had a pork roast.

then a week later he gave me some pork to take home.

then later again he invited me back over for more.... And thats when the stomach turned.
Reply/Quote
Yep Friday 6 days later he had me over for some leftover pork. I came back Saturday the next day then he gave me a crap ton of it. That evening at 5:30 I had some pork then that night at 11 I got sick. Another thing is we were at the fair where I met him at 9 that night when I started feeling it come on.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 12:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Yep Friday 6 days later he had me over for some leftover pork. I came back Saturday the next day then he gave me a crap ton of it. That evening at 5:30 I had some pork then that night at 11 I got sick. Another thing is we were at the fair where I met him at 9 that night when I started feeling it come on.

Ahhhh...Now I see where my confusion lies.  I read that you got it from a friend...Now I understand it was a boyfriend.  Clears everything up.

Reply/Quote