Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone!
How you guys been? I've been working alot so I haven't had much time to get on here. Anyone else though go through a depression between football season and the beginning of baseball season? What an awful time of year not to mention it's cold, gloomy and nothing to do. I am more then excited for baseball to get here. I hope to make it to a game this year? How are all you guys doing?
Reply/Quote
Doing ok now, did you get that car problem fixed ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fair to middlin'.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
[Image: 7bd19fcd8174b21c3acf52c8e0d7be09.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-30-2016, 07:11 PM)packerbacker Wrote: How you guys been? I've been working alot so I haven't had much time to get on here. Anyone else though go through a depression between football season and the beginning of football season? What an awful time of year not to mention it's cold, gloomy and nothing to do. I am more then excited for baseball to get here. I hope to make it to a game this year? How are all you guys doing?

fixed it for you. and yes but thats what video games and summer activites are for.
Reply/Quote
I know everyone was thinking thank God that guy isn't here much anymore lol. Sabertooth they couldn't find anything wrong and it still does it but once in a while. I'm not too worried about it I guess.
Reply/Quote
Well our baseball team will have us longing for football by draft day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Howdy, PB !
Reply/Quote