Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hi, I'm Joe"

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Everything about this guy is class and cool, very together young guy.

His last LSU season coupled with his first two NFL seasons the best three years of NCAA/NFL QBing ever seen.

We are very lucky to have him.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately Von Miller introduced himself to Joe twice during the game. Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Class act all the way...
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The key phrase in those conversations, in case anyone missed it, was Joe telling them he loved watching them while growing up. Burrow and are young team are the future and the Rams are mostly all headed out to pasture.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:13 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The key phrase in those conversations, in case anyone missed it, was Joe telling them he loved watching them while growing up. Burrow and are young team are the future and the Rams are mostly all headed out to pasture.

Stafford is 34. Donald 30, Kupp 29 so...?  
Reply/Quote
That is cool as usual with Joe, just a very classy cool dude. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:23 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: Stafford is 34. Donald 30, Kupp 29 so...?  

Donald has already  said he'll most likely retire. Stafford is going into his 14h season, currently on top. Do you think he wants to pull a Rapistburger? Whit is 40+ and he's said he's done. Vonn Miller is 32 and has 10 seasons. That's a lot of wear on a DE. 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Donald has already  said he'll most likely retire. Stafford is going into his 14h season, currently on top. Do you think he wants to pull a Rapistburger? Whit is 40+ and he's said he's done. Vonn Miller is 32 and has 10 seasons. That's a lot of wear on a DE. 

A 30 year old headed out to pasture?   Stafford has a good 4 seasons left, 38 is not old.  Just don't see a bunch of old cats here.
Reply/Quote
Not as classy as it is smart. Harder to hurt a QB who was nice to you and treated you with respect than a douche nobody likes. It's smart for a QB to be nice to the defense. I believe it lessens the cheap shots. Call it BS if you like, but when you present a respectable human side, the drive of a player to take you out or totally kill you on an open shot decreases.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not as classy as it is smart. Harder to hurt a QB who was nice to you and treated you with respect than a douche nobody likes. It's smart for a QB to be nice to the defense. I believe it lessens the cheap shots. Call it BS if you like, but when you present a respectable human side, the drive of a player to take you out or totally kill you on an open shot decreases.

That is so true.  Usually a defender doesn't care either way,  but if for some reason he doesn't like a QB it is.......kill this punk.  Never going to be too much buddy buddy however.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:32 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: A 30 year old headed out to pasture?   Stafford has a good 4 seasons left, 38 is not old.  Just don't see a bunch of old cats here.

Yeah. That's the NFL. Except for Brady 38 is old. And 30 is when you are going down for skill positions and lineman. Don't see many great non QB players past 30. And if they are they are in decline mode for sure
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:51 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: Yeah. That's the NFL. Except for Brady 38 is old. And 30 is when you are going down for skill positions and lineman. Don't see many great non QB players past 30. And if they are they are in decline mode for sure

Actually that list of players who put up big numbers past 30 is a mile long. Do you need that list or take my word for it?
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not as classy as it is smart. Harder to hurt a QB who was nice to you and treated you with respect than a douche nobody likes. It's smart for a QB to be nice to the defense. I believe it lessens the cheap shots. Call it BS if you like, but when you present a respectable human side, the drive of a player to take you out or totally kill you on an open shot decreases.

True, he is a very likeable guy.

Not like say, Mayfield or Rapistburger.

I know if I was playing D against these guys it would be more likely I commit a foul trying to take them out.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:59 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: Actually that list of players who put up big numbers past 30 is a mile long. Do you need that list or take my word for it?

I'm sure. I can provide a larger lost of guys that suck. And as I said you are certainly in the decline at 30 if you are not a QB or a kicker. I didn't say you couldn't put up don't numbers but rather you are declining. 

Do you think a 30 year old DT is getting better? Or regressing? 
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:11 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I'm sure. I can provide a larger lost of guys that suck. And as I said you are certainly in the decline at 30 if you are not a QB or a kicker. I didn't say you couldn't put up don't numbers but rather you are declining. 

How many players did we get on Defense in FA where that happened to us to not learn 30+ is declining...

Harrison (atleast with us), Dansby, AJ Hawk, Sam Adams...

Players that are not QB's definitely decline after hitting 30 a lot more often than they stay in their prime.

Whit is an outlier. Dude took care of himself better than any OL maybe ever.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:11 PM)CloeHokie Wrote: I'm sure. I can provide a larger lost of guys that suck. And as I said you are certainly in the decline at 30 if you are not a QB or a kicker. I didn't say you couldn't put up don't numbers but rather you are declining. 

Obviously everyone starts declining after 30,  but......so many NFLers are still All Pro, pro bowls.  huge numbers from 30 to 40.  It's not ya hit 30 and.....there ya go at all.  And yes there are a few who actually had their best season after 30.  

Cooper Kupp is 29 I bet he will have better numbers in the next 5 seasons than he did in his last.
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys for reminding me I'm on the decline ??
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 08:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote:
Donald has already  said he'll most likely retire
. Stafford is going into his 14h season, currently on top. Do you think he wants to pull a Rapistburger? Whit is 40+ and he's said he's done. Vonn Miller is 32 and has 10 seasons. That's a lot of wear on a DE. 

Nah, he said at the SB parade earlier today they he's ready to play next year and they're going to "run it back".

Same with McVay.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:33 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: Obviously everyone starts declining after 30,  but......so many NFLers are still All Pro, pro bowls.  huge numbers from 30 to 40.  It's not ya hit 30 and.....there ya go at all.  And yes there are a few who actually had their best season after 30.  

Cooper Kupp is 29 I bet he will have better numbers in the next 5 seasons than he did in his last.

Dude, I'll take that bet. What are we betting? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote