Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hi, I'm Joe"
(02-16-2022, 10:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude, I'll take that bet. What are we betting? 

You might wanna take a few minutes and bone up on his last 5 seasons.
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:46 PM)Elzio Dennick Wrote: You might wanna take a few minutes and bone up on his last 5 seasons.

As I read your post I saw it as CK's next 5 seasons will be better than his last season. I assume you meant his last 5 seasons. But if we consider this season in the first 5[ I'd probably still take it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd love to be declining at 30 all over again. It was only 32 years ago that I began to decline. The Bengals were just headed to their 2nd super bowl.. Damn..feels a LOT longer than 32 years ago..
Anyway,  get old or die trying. There are no other options available at this time.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He knew his line couldn’t protect him, so he’s trying to make friends with the defense. Maybe they don’t go as hard on him this way. No one can say that the boy ain’t smart.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
No you're not, you're pally!
Reply/Quote
Kupp is gonna decline soon, most WRs hit their peak here (29), remember AJ Green. A ghost. If you encounter him in ghost castle he will not move unless you turn your back to him. Or he could be a Brady, since he's still putting up insane numbers...
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 10:17 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Nah, he said at the SB parade earlier today they he's ready to play next year and they're going to "run it back".

Same with McVay.

Yeah, that was a heat of the moment comment in a parade where he was celebrating. He said before the Bowl that if he got a ring, he was probably going to retire. Now, there's talk he wants a new contract and to be the highest paid defensive player in the league to come back since his current 132 million dollar contract only pays him 14.25 million to play in 2022. If the Rams want him back, he's going to make them pay him ridiculous money which will put them even farther down the hole.
Reply/Quote
Saying hi and introducing himself was a very Ohio thing to do

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 09:56 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Thanks guys for reminding me I'm on the decline ??

Eh, you don't play professional football, you will last longer unless you like to fall all the time and beat the shit out of yourself lol
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 03:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, you don't play professional football, you will last longer unless you like to fall all the time and beat the shit out of yourself lol

No comment other than I work in warehousing lol.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 04:01 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: No comment other than I work in warehousing lol.

Watch those falling boxes. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 04:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Watch those falling boxes. Mellow

If only you knew Nate....if only you knew haha
Reply/Quote