Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I'm a Complete Moron
Let me restate, hi, I'm a biased, completely BLIND ***** Moron :

[Image: morelli.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:22 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Let me restate, hi, I'm a biased, completely BLIND ***** Moron :

[Image: morelli.jpg]

Including all the missed holding calls too!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 05:25 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Including all the missed holding calls too!

Yup, the announcers are talking about Dansby PIing on Brown and I'm like 'Does anyone else notice the blatant holding by the Steelers OLine where their LT is trying to pull the head off our pass rusher????'

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
WWF
Reply/Quote
Thy couldn't make it in the WWF. They don't have a clue.
Reply/Quote
NFL=WWF
Reply/Quote
Terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 07:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: NFL=WWF

world wildlife federation?

not following?
Reply/Quote
With all the technology available today, I really wonder why in any sporting event there is missed calls of any sort. This goes beyond the NFL, look at MLB and the ever changing strike zone during a game.

Purist say "The human element has always been part of the game." The hell kind of lame bullshit is that? Throughout history things were viewed as acceptable at the time, then progressive thinking and technology pointed out flaws that led to major changes in every facet of life.

So why do sports get this major pass on this? The showed a system a few years back that was calling balls and strikes in a few stadiums, and it was accurate....but not used. Sensors can be added to uniforms, and equipment that would be able to be processed at unreal speeds.

So why are we settling for failure? More importantly, how do we go about making a change? Billions of dollars are generated by the NFL, it would seem that with that amount of interest, getting the calls right 100% of the time, should be the standard. Anything less should be unacceptable.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 01:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: world wildlife federation?

not following?

World wrestling federation (WWF)
aka WWE for the last decade plus
aka fake shit (and they aren't even trying to hide it)
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 03:33 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: World wrestling federation (WWF)
aka WWE for the last decade plus
aka fake shit (and they aren't even trying to hide it)

it hasn't been WWF for a long long time now is why I am asking.

I know what it used to be... But its 2016 now

I wouldn't say fake... so much as what they aren't scripting entire games.. But definitely interfered with on the officiating level
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it hasn't been WWF for a long long time now is why I am asking.

I wouldn't say fake... so much as what they aren't scripting entire games.. But definitely interfered with on the officiating level

Then WWF is a perfect reference, especially for anyone not old enough to remember "Big Time Wrestling", as it was in B&W.  The biggest ploy in the book was to distract the referee and have your way with the opponent.  I guess it still works in the NFL...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2016, 06:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: it hasn't been WWF for a long long time now is why I am asking.

Yes but I used to watch when it was WWF then, and it was fake then. WWE now and I'm sure it's the same but I was referring to what it used to be as I have never actually watched the WWE 
Reply/Quote