Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Higgins didn't practice again
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Perhaps The Bengals don't understand that Tee is on my Fantasy Team and I'm in 13th place in a 14-team league. Rub some dirt on that ankle and get him out there.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Iverson.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps The Bengals don't understand that Tee is on my Fantasy Team and I'm in 13th place in a 14-team league. Rub some dirt on that ankle and get him out there.

Honestly this isn't good news for an already struggling offense....
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps The Bengals don't understand that Tee is on my Fantasy Team and I'm in 13th place in a 14-team league. Rub some dirt on that ankle and get him out there.

Haven't played fantasy football in years, but when I did rule 1 for myself was to never draft Bengals players. Always seemed to backfire, and it could also taint a Bengals win a bit in your mind if your Bengals did really poorly. Wins should always feel like wins. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Haven't played fantasy football in years, but when I did rule 1 for myself was to never draft Bengals players. Always seemed to backfire, and it could also taint a Bengals win a bit in your mind if your Bengals did really poorly. Wins should always feel like wins. Lol

I really enjoy fantasy football. But the Bengals winning is first and foremost whatever else happens is secondary. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Haven't played fantasy football in years, but when I did rule 1 for myself was to never draft Bengals players. Always seemed to backfire, and it could also taint a Bengals win a bit in your mind if your Bengals did really poorly. Wins should always feel like wins. Lol

I came out of retirement after 20 yrs to play this year because guys at the church needed one more.  I had a similar standard unless the value is too good to pass on the draft.  So Mixon and Higgins slid too far to pass up but I dealt Joe and would do the same with Tee but no way to get fair value.  Fantasy is nothing when it comes to the game, I played against a guy that had Chase and I'm not going to root against him getting catches. 

As for reality, I'm with the others that can't believe they didn't try to get someone that can play outside.  I know we don't have a lot of money, but we should get creative with a contract for OBJ.  It keeps him from KC, if he would still buy into a role and see us as a contender that is. 
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:48 PM)Destro Wrote: Iverson.

If you told me i could take a guy who would be on a team for 500 games and he played just 250 but he had the impact of ALlen freakin Iverson I would take that
-Housh
Reply/Quote

14-team leagues blow!

I panicked and took Burrow in the fourth round, which was about two rounds too early for any quarterback, let alone the 7th ranked QB, but I'm still in second place.

I took Mixon at the end of the first round and he has sucked, so I need them to both pick their games up and I'll start dominating!
Reply/Quote
Why does it matter. The Browns are averaging 27 points a game with a backup quarterback and Amari Cooper and David Njoku as his top 2 receivers.

Why does Burrow need Tee when he has Jamar, Hayden, and Boyd...
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote

It’s also super weird when your team is getting clobbered and your star receiver is on the opposing team. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 01:37 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: 14-team leagues blow!

I panicked and took Burrow in the fourth round, which was about two rounds too early for any quarterback, let alone the 7th ranked QB, but I'm still in second place.

I took Mixon at the end of the first round and he has sucked, so I need them to both pick their games up and I'll start dominating!

I took Burrow in the 5th. A bit early, but I was banking on a big season. Has really bit me in the ass so far. I'm 8th right now, I believe. What has really killed me, though, is JT. I picked him #1 overall and he has SUCKED. What a brutal start for me. 
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:26 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Why does it matter. The Browns are averaging 27 points a game with a backup quarterback and Amari Cooper and David Njoku as his top 2 receivers.

Exactly, if the team can't overcome 1 good player whether a WR or other position then they will go nowhere. Other teams lose multiple #1 players and don't seem to miss a beat. And if Jackson doesn't overthrow 2 wide open TD's Sunday night the game wouldn't have been close. I expect AD to have a good game Sunday. Will be a tough game to win. 2-4 is very possible. This team isn't in sync offensively.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:37 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Exactly, if the team can't overcome 1 good player whether a WR or other position then they will go nowhere. Other teams lose multiple #1 players and don't seem to miss a beat. And if Jackson doesn't overthrow 2 wide open TD's Sunday night the game wouldn't have been close. I expect AD to have a good game Sunday. Will be a tough game to win. 2-4 is very possible. This team isn't in sync offensively.

Tell me what team and how exactly that they don't "miss a beat", especially when that player goes out during a game and/or has to miss multiple games? As an example, TB misses Mike Evans for 1 game with a week to even prepare and scored a whopping 12 points against the Packers at home.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:26 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Why does it matter. The Browns are averaging 27 points a game with a backup quarterback and Amari Cooper and David Njoku as his top 2 receivers.

Nick Chubb has helped a bunch.   Arguably the best RB in the NFL.  And I thought Njoku was under-utilized before this year, but I agree with your sentiment regarding the Bengal's offense.  
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:37 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Exactly, if the team can't overcome 1 good player whether a WR or other position then they will go nowhere. Other teams lose multiple #1 players and don't seem to miss a beat. And if Jackson doesn't overthrow 2 wide open TD's Sunday night the game wouldn't have been close. I expect AD to have a good game Sunday. Will be a tough game to win. 2-4 is very possible. This team isn't in sync offensively.

I kind of hope Tee doesn't play. How about we scheme to beat a team for once... Talent only takes you so far, Coaches>Talent

PS: I've been trying to update my thumbnail from Andy pointing out a first down to Burrow, but it wont update! SMH
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:44 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Tell me what team and how exactly that they don't "miss a beat", especially when that player goes out during a game and/or has to miss multiple games? As an example, TB misses Mike Evans for 1 game with a week to even prepare and scored a whopping 12 points against the Packers at home.

Dallas, they lost Prescott during the game and haven't missed a beat. They look pretty good to me with Rush.
Reply/Quote

The Browns have a dominant run game. We don’t. Defense’s basically only have to worry about shutting Chase down when Tee is out.

Reply/Quote

Because they have the best RB in the NFL. Brissett has also started many many games and won. I certainly wish he was the Bengals backup QB.

They also do something I wish to heck the Bengals would do a bit with Burrow in misdirection boot leg roll outs. Entire OL flows one way as the QB fakes a handoff that way and rolls opposite with both a receiver or two rolling that same direction. Buys time.They run that play a half dozen times per game. Yes, it certainly helps to have the fear of a RB that can consistently gash the defense.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:55 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: I kind of hope Tee doesn't play. How about we scheme to beat a team for once... Talent only takes you so far, Coaches>Talent

PS: I've been trying to update my thumbnail from Andy pointing out a first down to Burrow, but it wont update! SMH

That’s just silly.

Reply/Quote