Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Higgins didn't practice again
(10-14-2022, 10:26 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Why does it matter. The Browns are averaging 27 points a game with a backup quarterback and Amari Cooper and David Njoku as his top 2 receivers.

Why does Burrow need Tee when he has Jamar, Hayden, and Boyd...

(10-14-2022, 10:37 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Exactly, if the team can't overcome 1 good player whether a WR or other position then they will go nowhere. Other teams lose multiple #1 players and don't seem to miss a beat. And if Jackson doesn't overthrow 2 wide open TD's Sunday night the game wouldn't have been close. I expect AD to have a good game Sunday. Will be a tough game to win. 2-4 is very possible. This team isn't in sync offensively.

AMEN

These coaches have no idea what they are doing.

With all of our talent, we should be lighting teams up at 35+/game.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps The Bengals don't understand that Tee is on my Fantasy Team and I'm in 13th place in a 14-team league. Rub some dirt on that ankle and get him out there.

I hear ya there.  I have Jonathan Taylor and Higgins.  My season is just about over at 1-4 already.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 11:05 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s just silly.

You're right, the offense does look silly trying to just run past guys and not scheming to beat guys..
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 11:48 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I hear ya there.  I have Jonathan Taylor and Higgins.  My season is just about over at 1-4 already.

Have the same 2 and also am at 1-4. Funnily-enough, I won last week... by .06 (that's **0**6) points.

Good news is, no one in my league is above 3-2, so I'm still in the hunt :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 11:53 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: You're right, the offense does look silly trying to just run past guys and not scheming to beat guys..

And it’s a lot easier to come up with good schemes when you actually have all your best players. Nobody is “scheming open” Mike Thomas.

Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 07:51 PM)Trademark Wrote: Honestly this isn't good news for an already struggling offense....
Your concern for my FF Team is appreciated.
(10-14-2022, 10:55 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: I kind of hope Tee doesn't play. How about we scheme to beat a team for once... Talent only takes you so far, Coaches>Talent

PS: I've been trying to update my thumbnail from Andy pointing out a first down to Burrow, but it wont update! SMH

[Image: OIP.LrBTMC1Ic4_ELRCjnLkusQHaEb?pid=ImgDet&rs=1]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 10:32 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I took Burrow in the 5th. A bit early, but I was banking on a big season. Has really bit me in the ass so far. I'm 8th right now, I believe. What has really killed me, though, is JT. I picked him #1 overall and he has SUCKED. What a brutal start for me. 

Luckily, I have Kelce and traded Pollard to someone for Lamb when they thought Pollard would take over (he still could but I doubt it because the Cowboys will just run Zeke into the ground).

I also have Dak so I just need to pray that he comes back soon and starts producing like a QB1 because that will also boost Lamb's production.

NEED Mixon to start producing like a top ten back and I have a chance at winning the league!
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Haven't played fantasy football in years, but when I did rule 1 for myself was to never draft Bengals players. Always seemed to backfire, and it could also taint a Bengals win a bit in your mind if your Bengals did really poorly. Wins should always feel like wins. Lol

Same way I feel, back then when I was playing like you said years ago, just felt like sabotaging my team when I picked
one of our guys. AJ wouldn't have good games when I picked him etc.

Kind of why I quit playing. Prefer just watching the games now and picking teams to win.

I might get into the betting thing though, sounds like it is easier than I initially thought and if you just bet what you can 
afford to lose you aren't losing anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 11:58 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Have the same 2 and also am at 1-4. Funnily-enough, I won last week... by .06 (that's **0**6) points.

Good news is, no one in my league is above 3-2, so I'm still in the hunt :)

Tee isn't far behind Ja'Marr... He's played less and you drafted him later. I blew my first on him... Also 1-4. My team is really good on paper, I've just gotten lit up every week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 12:54 PM)jason Wrote: Tee isn't far behind Ja'Marr... He's played less and you drafted him later. I blew my first on him... Also 1-4. My team is really good on paper, I've just gotten lit up every week.

That happened to me the last year that I played. Every week, my opponent would have their best week ever. I finished the league in second to last place because I had the most points for and most points against.
Reply/Quote