Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Hey Bengal fans
(03-18-2023, 04:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I would say about equal. Who do you guys think was better?

Farve was so much more fun to watch in my opinion. Feeling very equal towards them both I’d give it to Farve. Plus he didn’t have all that drama towards then end like Aaron. But I do hate to see he seems to have some major post career drama/issues in his life which is disappointing because he was one of my all time favorite QB’s.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:47 AM)packerbacker Wrote: How are you guys doing?  How’s your offseason going? Truly sorry for your AFC Championship Game defeat. I felt that loss as well. I hope you guys can go to the Super Bowl next year. Love you guys.

WTF is this, Grindr?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Love packerbacker
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I was lurking on the Jets message board seeing how they are handling the Rodgers trade/no trade drama and there is a new profile Packers fan on there saying how they're going to be awesome and maybe even win the SB with Rodgers and that the Packers are going to win like 4 games now and it sucks but they are happy for Jets fans.

Is that you?  Are you schmoozing up another fanbase behind our backs?

(03-18-2023, 05:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks on welfare in Mississippi don't like him much

They should be grateful he took that welfare money and used it to create jobs for them building a gym for his daughter.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WTF is this, Grindr?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 12:24 PM)packerbacker Wrote: He’s just arrogant and cocky. Nothing is ever his fault. It’s always the WRs.

Yep, plus he's checked out in LAA-LAA land.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 12:19 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hate to say it, but Aaron Rodgers is moving into Antonio Brown territory with his weirdness......

At least Rodgers is not posting his dong all over the internet.... yet.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 07:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: WTF is this, Grindr?

Haven't seen your momma posting, so I don't think so.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 07:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was lurking on the Jets message board seeing how they are handling the Rodgers trade/no trade drama and there is a new profile Packers fan on there saying how they're going to be awesome and maybe even win the SB with Rodgers and that the Packers are going to win like 4 games now and it sucks but they are happy for Jets fans.

I would bet 1 million pesos that it is. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: At least Rodgers is not posting his dong all over the internet.... yet.

(03-18-2023, 10:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Haven't seen your momma posting, so I don't think so.... Hilarious

I'm starting to think Sled saw my momma's dong on that site. 

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 10:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: At least Rodgers is not posting his dong all over the internet.... yet.

Favre I heard though was constantly drunk in GB bars back in the day. I know of people who remember seeing him just waisted lol.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2023, 12:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Favre I heard though was constantly drunk in GB bars back in the day. I know of people who remember seeing him just waisted lol.

At least he drew the line at getting drink and sending dong pics instead of raping girls in the bathroom
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2023, 07:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was lurking on the Jets message board seeing how they are handling the Rodgers trade/no trade drama and there is a new profile Packers fan on there saying how they're going to be awesome and maybe even win the SB with Rodgers and that the Packers are going to win like 4 games now and it sucks but they are happy for Jets fans.

They should be grateful he took that welfare money and used it to create jobs for them building a gym for his daughter.

Who cares about the Jets. We don’t care about them. If anything I want to see you guys win a title other than us.
Reply/Quote