Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Stakes game at the Super 8 motel
(07-19-2016, 02:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How deep do you have to dumpster dive to post a story about a UDFA guy on the practice squad?

Smelly thread is smelly

What happened to the 50 post rule?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:41 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: What happened to the 50 post rule?

its gone mr kitty teeth
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:46 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: its gone mr kitty teeth

Well that's pretty obvious when you find stupid threads, like say, this one.  Nothing like Practice Squad Smack!  
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2016, 08:07 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Who?

(07-20-2016, 12:16 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah.... I had to look the guy up.
Whatever
Don't know who's on your favorite team's roster Whatever
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:52 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Don't know who's on your favorite team's roster Whatever

bandwagon fans...
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:52 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Don't know who's on your favorite team's roster Whatever

So sorry we don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of players who have no bearing on actual football games.

It must've gotten lost in the shuffle while we were doing things that mattered.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 02:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So sorry we don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of players who have no bearing on actual football games.

It must've gotten lost in the shuffle while we were doing things that mattered.

Your mom does not matter.    Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 03:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your mom does not matter.    Cool

are all bengals fans in kentucky?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:11 PM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: are all bengals fans in kentucky?

Yes...In fact I propose we change the team to the Kentucky Bengals.  I mean none of the NY City teams play in NY, so it can't be argued that the stadium isn't in the correct state for the name change.

The number one reason for leaving Cincinnati to live in Norther KY.  Greater acceptance of in-breeding.

New name....The Kentucky In-Breeders. Or The Kentucky Kissing Cousins.  Or the Kentucky Sister-Mothers.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 03:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your mom does not matter.    Cool

Your mom does not say no...to anyone.
Reply/Quote
He's been waived.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 07:37 PM)Goalpost Wrote: He's been waived.

THe guy who robbed him will be the replacement.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes...In fact I propose we change the team to the Kentucky Bengals.  I mean none of the NY City teams play in NY, so it can't be argued that the stadium isn't in the correct state for the name change.

The number one reason for leaving Cincinnati to live in Norther KY.  Greater acceptance of in-breeding.

New name....The Kentucky In-Breeders. Or The Kentucky Kissing Cousins.  Or the Kentucky Sister-Mothers.

Your words are hurtful.  For shame!
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 11:08 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Your words are hurtful.  For shame!

you should have been bullied more as a kid to get tougher skin
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 09:13 AM)Cocoapuffs Wrote: you should have been bullied more as a kid to get tougher skin

Speaking from experience?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Yes...In fact I propose we change the team to the Kentucky Bengals.  I mean none of the NY City teams play in NY, so it can't be argued that the stadium isn't in the correct state for the name change.

I live in Iowa so your words mean nothing to me.  Nothing I say, steAler!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 11:11 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I live in Iowa so your words mean nothing to me.  Nothing I say, steAler!

bandwagoner...
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:47 PM)Beaker Wrote: Your mom does not say no...to anyone.

But she does say no to you...because you are no one.

Reply/Quote

But then everyone in Pittsburgh will want to play and/or root for them and that'll leave the Steelers with no team and no fanbase.  Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But then everyone in Pittsburgh will want to play and/or root for them and that'll leave the Steelers with no team and no fanbase.  Sad

Only if the Bengals win.  We know Steelers fans are all bandwagon fans anyway.  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote