Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(10-31-2015, 09:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: No. They are stating that someone identifying as a particular gender, according to Title IX, has the right to use the bathroom/ locker room for that gender.

So what about the safety and inappropriate contact of the other children?

For 1 he/she we have to expose a classroom of minors to their current lifestyle choice?

Yes this could never be manipulated for shenanigans lol
(10-31-2015, 08:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Doesn't matter who I insult.   Women, blacks, gays, trans folk, Muslims, anyone from Africa, anyone from the Middle East .... You always have a problem.

Maybe just try being a good person.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-31-2015, 09:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So what about the safety and inappropriate contact of the other children?  

For 1 he/she we have to expose a classroom of minors to their current lifestyle choice?  

Yes this could never be manipulated for shenanigans lol

I can't even remember how long we've been discussing this and you STILL have not come up with ONE incident to support your claims that this will lead to anything other than someone using a different bathroom than YOU think they should use.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-01-2015, 11:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: I can't even remember how long we've been discussing this and you STILL have not come up with ONE incident to support your claims that this will lead to anything other than someone using a different bathroom than YOU think they should use.

Rock On

Oh so you are ok with minors having the opposite sex in their locker rooms and restrooms?

Because that's not inappropriate or anything ....
(11-01-2015, 09:53 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Maybe just try being a good person.

When pronouns hurt your feelings.... Then you need to take a long look at yourself mate.
(11-01-2015, 12:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh so you are ok with minors having the opposite sex in their locker rooms and restrooms?  

Because that's not inappropriate or anything ....

Show one....just one...time where your fevered fantasy is true.

One.
(11-01-2015, 01:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: Show one....just one...time where your fevered fantasy is true.

One.

Considering it had been prohibited until 2014 in Cali,  there isn't really anything to reference. 
Even if there were, Cali peeps keep it under wraps out of fear of being ostracized as bigoted. 
The educational system would also brush it under the rug, much like bullying. (Sorry, Pat.)
(11-01-2015, 02:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Considering it had been prohibited until 2014 in Cali,  there isn't really anything to reference. 
Even if there were, Cali peeps keep it under wraps out of fear of being ostracized as bigoted. 
The educational system would also brush it under the rug, much like bullying. (Sorry, Pat.)

No.  Lucy claims that allowing transgender people to use different bathrooms opens are children and women up all kinds of danger.

I want him to post one...just one...incident.  OR stop talking about it.
(11-01-2015, 03:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: Nope.  Try again.

You said these moves to allow transgenders in will lead to ALL KINDS of shenanigans.

Post one.

Any one.

You can't.

So stop.

Easy to look up assaults in schools.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7090492
(11-01-2015, 05:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Easy to look up assaults in schools.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7090492

None of that has anything to do with allowing someone to use the restroom/locker room of the gender they identify as.
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/30990500-story

Sexual assault because we have a girl in the boys restroom.
(11-01-2015, 05:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/30990500-story

Sexual assault because we have a girl in the boys restroom.

Try again. This time look for an instance where it occurred because they were simply sharing the facilities and not because they were lured there with the intention of the assault taking place. What you have shared here does not fit the argument.
(11-01-2015, 05:59 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But we aren't talking about that. We are talking about those identifying as girls using the girls' room and those identifying as boys using the boys' room.

If you really want to go down the sexual assault rabbit hole, what about young men and women that are gay?

The issue for me isn't where they are he/she's or she/he's. It's having the mixed sexes in the locker rooms and restrooms . We don't even get to the identity stuff because we stop it at no hogs in the girls room, etc.
(11-01-2015, 06:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The issue for me isn't where they are he/she's or she/he's. It's having the mixed sexes in the locker rooms and restrooms . We don't even get to the identity stuff because we stop it at no hogs in the girls room, etc.

Then my question is why?
(11-01-2015, 06:16 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Then my question is why?

Because mixed sexes do not belong crammed together in these locations. It's inappropriate on numerous levels for them to be changing anoungst each other.
(11-01-2015, 08:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not being a crappy human 

No, I said shitty. Anyone who would say that the idea of someone being transgender is funny, that all people from Africa or the Middle East are "animals", or that all black women get violent over men is a shitty person.

Cry to mods over this if you want to. Someone has to stand up against the blatant racism, homophobia, and transphobia that goes on in here. Suicide and homicide rates are ridiculously high with transgender people because assholes exist who think that they should mock them instead of just treating them like a human being. 

Maybe it's because my job requires me to be empathetic and understanding of a diverse mix of people, but I honestly do not know what compels people to be so awful to other human beings. We're all human, despite what you may think about black people and Muslims. 

(11-01-2015, 08:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Because mixed sexes do not belong crammed together in these locations.  It's inappropriate on numerous levels for them to be changing anoungst each other.

You said it would be dangerous and lead to shenanigans.

Cite one.
(11-01-2015, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said it would be dangerous and lead to shenanigans.

Cite one.

We've already established that he cannot find one case of a bathroom law leading to violence. All he was able to do was find a story about a guy on drugs who stole a barbie dress and went into a bathroom in a place that doesn't have these laws. 

(11-01-2015, 08:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: You said it would be dangerous and lead to shenanigans.

Cite one.

I posted assaults in restrooms.  

You really ok with your daughter changing in with guys?

How about when she was a middle schooler ...
(11-01-2015, 09:10 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I posted assaults in restrooms.  

You really ok with your daughter changing in with guys?

How about when she was a middle schooler ...

You posted nothing to do with transgender people assaulting anyone...which is your contention.

Cite one or stop.