Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious Article about Fej and Adam Jones
Fej is "White Chocolate"?

And I thought I loved Fej before...

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Odd-couple-helps-shore-up-Bengals-secondary/bc794119-1dc8-4eb5-b690-b31eed6d120b
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good article. Sounds lik Fej will be a great asset. Who knows, maybe the rookie will keep the vet out of trouble?

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 07:55 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good article. Sounds lik Fej will be a great asset. Who knows, maybe the rookie will keep the vet out of trouble?

I was waiting for the "Great, now Fej will be assaulting people at a bar" crowd.

I just thought it was funny how I keep talking about Fej and then here is an article about him and his buddy, Adam Jones....Wouldn't have called it.  
Reply/Quote
I've been waiting for the avalanche of criticism and dammit, you've all disappointed me.
Nobody has preordained Fej as the FBI's most wanted criminal yet. Give it time though. I'm pretty sure someone will try to make the case that he should be cut on the basis that he and Adam Jones are friends. Guilt by association.. That's always an entertaining way of judging people although it's not a valid one. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
It's always great when these late-round picks seem to work out.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Just glad he didn't call PAC man sexual chocolate

[Image: 08d059a9407d095b552dc10bd44c8da4.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 11:36 AM)grampahol Wrote: I've been waiting for the avalanche of criticism and dammit, you've all disappointed me.
Nobody has preordained Fej as the FBI's most wanted criminal yet. Give it time though. I'm pretty sure someone will try to make the case that he should be cut on the basis that he and Adam Jones are friends. Guilt by association.. That's always an entertaining way of judging people although it's not a valid one. 

Well, my personal (bullshit) belief is that Fej is being set up to take the fall for an Adam Jones crime.  I have seen Jones hiding Fej's sunscreen so they look more alike...
Reply/Quote
Fej is going to be a beast on the Bengals! i saw his potential last season
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I love fej, but man he REALLY got decleated by eifert.
Reply/Quote
Fej hustles and all but I think we're in trouble if he has to play alot.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2017, 12:06 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Fej hustles and all but I think we're in trouble if he has to play alot.

He has to show he can do it in coverage at this level, but when I scouted him out of Illinois, I couldn't believe the number of tackles the guy would make in a game.  He has a hell of a nose for the football and brings the wood.  From what I heard earlier, he was running stride for stride with Mixon on a pass route.  That is a good sign.  
Reply/Quote
I think Fej will be here for a while.

Looking forward to it!
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2017, 09:26 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I love fej, but man he REALLY got decleated by eifert.

Not allowed to hit eifert yet lol
Reply/Quote