Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious Tweet from Jake Elliott
Apparently he had problems with security.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 05:30 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Apparently he had problems with security.

I can't get the screenshot to post larger than a thumbnail.  

Anyway, his tweet says "When you show up to the stadium for your first NFL game and Security almost doesn't let you in because they don't believe you are a player."  #Kickerproblems.
Reply/Quote
I want to see em kick more but if I had to choose right now I'd take Elliott.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 09:18 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I want to see em kick more but if I had to choose right now I'd take Elliott.

Definitely too early but Elliot looked good. That 45 yard fg the ball went strong and high through the uprights. 

Could have easily been a 60- something yard fg. Kick off looked good as well. 

Just have to make sure he is accurate a high percentage of the time. Looks good though !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Well, his job is more secure than the Bucs kicker who was already cut.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 02:49 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well, his job is more secure than the Bucs kicker who was already cut.. 

That guy should have been cut.  He was awful.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 07:17 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That guy should have been cut.  He was awful.

and to think the Bucs traded up for him and drafted him in the 2nd round, wow

#InDukeTobinWeTrust
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 07:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: and to think the Bucs traded up for him and drafted him in the 2nd round, wow

#InDukeTobinWeTrust

Who is in charge of player personnel in Tampa? That was mind blowing then and just plain hysterical now. That is on par with the sheer idiocy as when the Seahawks decided to throw it on the goal line. 
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 07:32 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Who is in charge of player personnel in Tampa? That was mind blowing then and just plain hysterical now. That is on par with the sheer idiocy as when the Seahawks decided to throw it on the goal line. 

And when they had Lynch in the backfield.  Insane.  
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 07:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: and to think the Bucs traded up for him and drafted him in the 2nd round, wow

#InDukeTobinWeTrust

Not only traded up, but gave up two draft picks to do it.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2017, 10:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not only traded up, but gave up two draft picks to do it.... Hilarious

Shocked
Reply/Quote
Mind blowing....Aguayo was straight money at FSU. Who'd a thunk it. Hate it for him.

I was impressed with Elliott.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
That is funny.

#KickersLivesMatter
Reply/Quote