Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill Gets a Pass?
I'm sorry did I miss something? I'm hearing all this blame being thrown at Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones when clearly the blame should lie on Jeremy Hill's shoulders.

In fact, why is everyone piling on Vontaze when he made the most clutch play of the day? People hate to trash on their little golden boy Jeremy Hill.

All year people have been crying he doesn't get enough carries and that he needs to be more involved and when he does make a HUMUNGOUS mistake, we turn a blind eye and make excuses.

What makes this guy untouchable to some of you fans? Is it the annoying dances?

I don't get it.. I don't have any hate towards Burfict OR Jones... this one lies squarely on #32
Reply/Quote
Because Hill "apologized" lol. If anyone needs to be cut, it's Hill. He's long gone, and provides worthless game. His talent can't supercede his mistakes. He can make mistakes and apologize for another team that's looking for that.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Vontaze won us that game and Hill blew it
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't really see much of a pass being given.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Because Hill "apologized" lol. If anyone needs to be cut, it's Hill. He's long gone, and provides worthless game. His talent can't supercede his mistakes. He can make mistakes and apologize for another team that's looking for that.

IDK about cut, but fans need to get over their bro-love for the guy. He is unreliable and immature.
Reply/Quote
Hill shouldn't be cut. LOL

Must be that time of the month.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:37 PM)McC Wrote: I don't really see much of a pass being given.

The point is, he should be getting crucified MORE than Burfict and Jones right now... yet I don't see it.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a family atmosphere right, when is the last time we fired someone? It sends a message that mediocrity is not accepted. Something has to change, or is it just because Dalton didn't play? Because, I'll give you that - Dalton would have had us in a bye, anyway.

Hill is mediocre. Jones and Burfict are superior. Superiority is allowing them leeway, for better or worse. Hill should not have that leeway.

If Hill truly was sorry and understood his mistake, then he would also understand being relieved of duty. More often than not, people apologize because they want something, not because they are truly sorry. People who are truly sorry don't apologize, because they hold onto the ball - lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The point is, he should be getting crucified MORE than Burfict and Jones right now... yet I don't see it.

I'd say he's probably getting his fair share.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hills played shitty all year
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I put this on Hill. The game was in hand. All he had to do was hold onto the ball and run the clock. Instead he's out there trying to break a big run. It's about the clock and score at that point.

I'd say that the staff should have gone out of their way to beat priorities into his head, but I feel like a RB at this level should know that much.

I'm disappointed in the way that Tez and Pacman lost their composure, but I lay the blame for this loss at Hill's feet.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:38 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Hill shouldn't be cut. LOL

Must be that time of the month.

These dudes only have semi-functioning brains if they legitimately think that the Bengals should cut Hill.

I don't even really like the guy, but come the **** on...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote