Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill Takes The Blame For Andy's Injury!
(09-01-2015, 07:21 PM)BayouBengal Wrote: I know its the preseason and sometimes coaches call plays just to test out position groups and stuff. Still, I blame Marvin Lewis for tweaking Andy's neck.

It would have been better for Hill to run it a forth time if you're testing you're O-line or just let Andy throw one in for god's sake. Hill is just being a good teammate, it's not his fault.

yeah risking your starting QB on a QB sneak in the preseason isnt the greatest idea.

But i can understand wanting to see your OL get a QB sneak under its belt and be successful in the preseason.

Bad things happen in those piles
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 05:22 PM)jason Wrote: In my opinion he did score on third down....  But whatever.

I agree, looked like it to me as well.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 05:43 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I have nothing but good things to say about Hill. He's got heart and he's possibly the most talented back we've had since Dillon.

Can't wait to see if he can keep it going.

I agree, Hill brings a lot to the table. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I was wondering when the little dirtbag would admit what he did! Now he just needs to own up to those four playoff losses as well as the years 1992-2004.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2015, 07:59 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: I was wondering when the little dirtbag would admit what he did! Now he just needs to own up to those four playoff losses as well as the years 1992-2004.

Yeah where the hell was this guy then? still growing up no excuses... lol
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2015, 07:58 PM)jason Wrote: You gotta remember Dillon did all of that on shit teams though.  He got a steady diet of 8 in the box, especially once Pickens was gone.  Hill seems a little more explosive, but I think Corey was a lil bit stronger.

Agree with you on this.  Corey was the most violent runner I've ever seen.   Give him this offensive line and he'd have been a first ballot hall of famer.

I'm very excited about Hill though.   He's a strong runner with a lot of speed.  Hope he stays healthy.  And it won't happen (and I'm beating a dead horse) but they ought to keep Watson.   Good insurance on a long season.  None of the other backs can run it like him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:46 PM)3wt Wrote: Agree with you on this.  Corey was the most violent runner I've ever seen.   Give him this offensive line and he'd have been a first ballot hall of famer.

I'm very excited about Hill though.   He's a strong runner with a lot of speed.  Hope he stays healthy.  And it won't happen (and I'm beating a dead horse) but they ought to keep Watson.   Good insurance on a long season.  None of the other backs can run it like him.

for a half second i thought you ment we should have kept this guy

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster/kenny-watson/f7d6a60c-21a7-421e-80bb-fd18fa7acf9c/

lol..

But i think Watson or Wilder has a real chance to unseat Peerman tonight especially if they show well on special teams.

But they will have to bring it... cause preseason game 4 since hes been here has been the peerman bowl.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 04:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: for a half second i thought you ment we should have kept this guy

http://www.bengals.com/team/roster/kenny-watson/f7d6a60c-21a7-421e-80bb-fd18fa7acf9c/

lol..

But i think Watson or Wilder has a real chance to unseat Peerman tonight especially if they show well on special teams.

But they will have to bring it... cause preseason game 4 since hes been here has been the peerman bowl.

Peerman looked damn good running the ball and catching it out of the backfield.  

I was impressed enough to make notes while watching the game.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 12:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Peerman looked damn good running the ball and catching it out of the backfield.  

I was impressed enough to make notes while watching the game.

he always looks good vs the colts in preseason game 4...

But if hill goes down for any amount of time due you trust peerman to pick up the reps on offense? i know a few years ago when every RB was hurt except peerman and BJGE they gave peerman no snaps.

I think he gets bumped this year.

I think Wilder Jr grabs his spot.
Reply/Quote
Yeah! I'm in love with Hill. You can't take away from what Dillon did here, so I won't put him on that pedestal yet, but he is on the right trajectory. It's appropriate that he wears 32 cause his running style is very similar to Rudi's, but Hill seems to be a superior athlete and is a natural born leader.
Reply/Quote