Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife Met AJM & Wife (Positive Thread)
She's definitely one of the hottest women ever. I would be stuttering all over if I had to speak to her.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 03:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Chad Johnson is way more normal than people would think as well.

Big fan of AJM and his wife just not blaming Dalton who is a fine QB himself.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Chad when I met him.

I did love Rudi Johnson though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 11:49 PM)nickndfl Wrote: She's definitely one of the hottest women ever. I would be stuttering all over if I had to speak to her.

[Image: katherine-webb-hardees-commercial1.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And some people think AJM is better than Andy. Ninja

Body build doesn't have much to do about football players (but I'll always agree Andy is better Wink )

That being said, when I met Andy for the first time I was blown away by his build. On television he looks SO small. In person he is pretty lean, decent build on him for sure. I definitely have more of mass on him, and I'm a bit taller, wider but I was like, wow...and people scrutinize his size?

So to hear that AJM was 'not football player' looking from my wife was really surprising. At least they were nice people.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 07:00 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Shake, even if the girlfriend wasn't worth a bag of peanuts for character, you must have had impressive game to get a girl who drew attention from NFL players, right? Even if they were offensive linemen (this is a general statement, so I don't want Wyche, Sunset and Royle or any other former linemen to lose their mind here. I know y'all are the exception to the nickname "big uglies"). 

I won't take exception....lol....I know I'm big and ugly. LMAO

Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 02:46 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Figured we could use some positivity around these parts of the woods!

My wife is a store director in Kenwood (not saying to avoid creepers!) and she was able to meet AJ McCarron and his wife (as well as their baby boy). She has had the opportunity to meet tons of celebrities, some athletes as well, but she remarked this as one of her better experiences.

She said the both of them were an extremely 'normal' couple that didn't come off pretentious, ridiculous or 'rich'. She said his wife, who you could tell was pretty, was dressed down in leggings (goodness) sweatshirt and a baseball hat. AJM was just dressed like he was fresh from the gym (probably was). She said they were EXTREMELY polite, and courtesy. Wife also said they had one of the cutest babies (pretty people make pretty kids, surprise!?)

One of the remarks she made about AJM, although not entirely surprising, was how tiny he was. She said almost every athlete that came in, immediately their body build revealed that...she said she had no idea it was him until her employees told her. When we met Andy last year, she said he had more of a Football player build than AJM. Thought that was interesting.

Nothing entirely 'groundbreaking' but always cool to have someone experience a Bengal in a positive light.
That's because athletes, actors, singers and whatever are no better than anyone else. They use a toilet the same way, they'll get old and die like us all. Do you guys get giddy Every time you meet a soldier, doctor or someone who really matters? I'm guessing not. I've just never gotten star struck people. He is no better than any of us. I say whipdy do... 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:23 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Body build doesn't have much to do about football players (but I'll always agree Andy is better Wink )

That being said, when I met Andy for the first time I was blown away by his build. On television he looks SO small. In person he is pretty lean, decent build on him for sure. I definitely have more of mass on him, and I'm a bit taller, wider but I was like, wow...and people scrutinize his size?

So to hear that AJM was 'not football player' looking from my wife was really surprising. At least they were nice people.

This will never stop being amazing to me at how much of an average joe the NFL's best QB ever looked...

[Image: tom_brady_nfl_draft_combine_2000.jpg]

I mean he legitimately just looks like a random average dude they picked off the street by saying "hey, wanna go to the NFL Combine?"

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:34 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: That's because athletes, actors, singers and whatever are no better than anyone else. They use a toilet the same way, they'll get old and die like us all. Do you guys get giddy Every time you meet a soldier, doctor or someone who really matters? I'm guessing not. I've just never gotten star struck people. He is no better than any of us. I say whipdy do... 

Your assumption is based off your opinion, and an unfair opinion based on a 'positive' thread that I was using to cheer up a downed fanbase. It wasn't meant for an analysis on popular culture, or a subjective opinion based on 'how' YOU think people react.

One, I actually do get giddy when I see someone in uniform, as my family has a long lineage from the military(I usually pay for them as well), and I'm working to be in the Police Force, and respect any man/woman who wears the uniform. As someone who currently works in the medical field, along side Doctors and Nurses, I actually take the time to get to know them, and appreciate the immense amount of hard work they do. They are TRUE heroes and have to deal with far more than most are aware of.

Have I ever really been star struck? No, but if someone is, I don't see the problem in that, nor do I see the level of judgment needed, such as the one you displayed.

But I guess my pedestal has always been set lower than most.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:36 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This will never stop being amazing to me at how much of an average joe the NFL's best QB ever looked...

[Image: tom_brady_nfl_draft_combine_2000.jpg]

I mean he legitimately just looks like a random average dude they picked off the street by saying "hey, wanna go to the NFL Combine?"

So true. He rocked the Dad bod before it became famous.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: I won't take exception....lol....I know I'm big and ugly. LMAO

Wink

Oh, I see. You put the "offensive" in offensive lineman. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 01:09 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Oh, I see. You put the "offensive" in offensive lineman. Tongue

Something to that effect. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 05:19 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Your assumption is based off your opinion, and an unfair opinion based on a 'positive' thread that I was using to cheer up a downed fanbase. It wasn't meant for an analysis on popular culture, or a subjective opinion based on 'how' YOU think people react.

One, I actually do get giddy when I see someone in uniform, as my family has a long lineage from the military(I usually pay for them as well), and I'm working to be in the Police Force, and respect any man/woman who wears the uniform. As someone who currently works in the medical field, along side Doctors and Nurses, I actually take the time to get to know them, and appreciate the immense amount of hard work they do. They are TRUE heroes and have to deal with far more than most are aware of.

Have I ever really been star struck? No, but if someone is, I don't see the problem in that, nor do I see the level of judgment needed, such as the one you displayed.

But I guess my pedestal has always been set lower than most.

Hey Batman.... You're right, I did make an assumption. I just never understood people worship. Anyways, I feel that I owe you an apology for comming of as a jerk... Peace!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 07:02 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Hey Batman.... You're right, I did make an assumption. I just never understood people worship. Anyways, I feel that I owe you an apology for comming of as a jerk... Peace!!!

*coming

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 07:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Oh yeah it definitely worked out. I've been with my Wife for almost 11 years now. Great woman.

That's how I liked to look at it. LOL

Plus she didn't leave with them even though she was a huge Bengals fan. She was a little hot Italian (Cicilian) girl, but boy was she crazy. Total fireball.

As for O'Dwyer, I was happy we let him go to the Bucs the following year.

My ex was also Italian, curves, every guy was going after her, no idea why she was dating me. Of course it didn't last longer than 6 months because of that. I thought she was the hottest woman I have ever seen, I drove 8 hours to take her out on a date - hah!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 03:34 AM)Circleville Guy Wrote: That's because athletes, actors, singers and whatever are no better than anyone else. They use a toilet the same way, they'll get old and die like us all. Do you guys get giddy Every time you meet a soldier, doctor or someone who really matters? I'm guessing not. I've just never gotten star struck people. He is no better than any of us. I say whipdy do... 

Nope.  They have bidets and gold leaf TP.  And guys standing there handing them towels after they wash until they pay the man to go away.
Reply/Quote

And Magic Johnson has survived 20 years with HIV.  Not if he were a regular Joe!
Reply/Quote
I stand corrected! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2017, 08:03 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And Magic Johnson has survived 20 years with HIV.  Not if he were a regular Joe!

He's close to 30 years with the Hotel India Victor.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 02:46 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: My wife is a store director in Kenwood (not saying to avoid creepers!) 

Creepers on this board? Naaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

Cool story man. I've met a few NFL'rs and they were always pretty down to earth. Got to hang out with several when I was Senior vice of VFW during a fundraiser and then went partying with them after. Not once were they uncool or better than thou. 

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 01:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: AJ is a good dude.....and yes, his wife is SMOKIN hawt.

I actually think Dalton's wife is hotter...but that is just me
Reply/Quote