Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum reset
Just actually read the whole thread. Glad to see cupcake missed me haha .

When I discuss things I don't filter myself. I find that I waste more time trying to say what I want in a nice way vs getting my point across. This is just my style of delivery.

If this bothers anyone here to the point where they feel the need to lose their minds with endless personal attacks because I just don't want something like mass immigration from particular parts of the world (for example) .... Instead of wasting my time, your time, and everyone else's here that have to read your personal shots that no one here cares about at all. This is the stuff that keeps others from posting. It's apparent that some don't agree with me on a few topics but in the same breath everyone else here is intelligent enough to make their own decision based on what was said.... Insulting me will not change my mind on anything. Redirecting to legitimate debate, which I will say Dino did the other day on that genderqueer stuff, I may not buy what your selling but the fact you skip the nonsense that wastes my time and others to put forth a legitimate discussion is certainly respected and appreciated.

Once again I will repeat. If you get as upset at what I say as some of you act like.... Then please utilize the block feature on me so you can have a happy life on the boards.

Despite what some of you probably think I do respect everyone and their views on this board. I may not believe the same but I do respect your opinion.