Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary Clinton's Strength: Foresight
(10-18-2016, 01:43 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Bleach Bit used to erase files.  fact.

Acid washed away yoga emails?

But you say no corruption because it can't be proven. Why acid wash/Bleach bit yoga emails.Hard it prove anything when they destroy the evidence. 

Subpeona?

Did you hear the tapes of the investigation of the low lifes being paid to go to Trump rallys and start fights. Its all on tape.

Keep denying the corruption. But it won't make it go away.

Wonder what Comey is getting out of this? Low life. (1-give immunity,2-say there is no intent? what and 3-destroy evidence)

"Dirty Cop"

Why erase personal information?  Is that your question?

Why cut up your credit cards when you get rid of them?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-18-2016, 01:43 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Bleach Bit used to erase files.  fact.

Acid washed away yoga emails?

But you say no corruption because it can't be proven. Why acid wash/Bleach bit yoga emails.Hard it prove anything when they destroy the evidence. 

If the authorities had made copies of all your personal correspondences aa part of an investigation you would INSIST that they be destroyed after the investigation was concluded.

FACT.
(10-18-2016, 01:43 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Did you hear the tapes of the investigation of the low lifes being paid to go to Trump rallys and start fights. Its all on tape.

Keep denying the corruption. But it won't make it go away.

Wonder what Comey is getting out of this? Low life. (1-give immunity,2-say there is no intent? what and 3-destroy evidence)

"Dirty Cop"

I have no idea what you are talking about now.  Dirty campaign tactics have zero to do with Comey and the email server.

And dirty campaign tactics are nothing new to either party.

Just saying the word "corruption" does not create corruption.  And there is no proof that Comey did anything dirty at all.  The fact that you don't like his decision does not make him corrupt.
Hillary is the best career politician money can buy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-19-2016, 07:43 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hillary is the best career politician money can buy.

She definitely isn't. I know you were being snarky here, but there are definitely better career politicians I can think of. One of the things that frustrates me is that her selection was almost monarchical in design.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-19-2016, 09:28 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: She definitely isn't. I know you were being snarky here, but there are definitely better career politicians I can think of. One of the things that frustrates me is that her selection was almost monarchical in design.

Excellent point. Are you going to let the elite decide who your president will be or will you support Trump?
(10-19-2016, 09:32 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Excellent point. Are you going to let the elite decide who your president will be or will you support Trump?

Support for Trump is based on elite influence as well. Just more elites are behind Clinton than Trump.

My support is for who I think will be best for this country. Honestly, it's neither Trump or Clinton. Clinton is a far better choice than Trump, though. Trump would be a horrible choice for this country as POTUS because of his knowledge of government (or rather lack thereof) and how it functions. This is where Clinton has the edge. Both are terrible as far as honesty, integrity, and personality.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Clinton is a vote for corruption ,globalism and the loss of our rights.

Update-more corruption/cover up - HRC attempted to get the security levels of the emails lowered by cutting deals.

Interesting watch - Project Veraitas Vol 1 and 2.
(10-19-2016, 01:14 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Clinton is a vote for corruption ,globalism and the loss of our rights.

Update-more corruption/cover up - HRC attempted to get the security levels of the emails lowered by cutting deals.

Interesting watch - Project Veraitas Vol 1 and 2.

James O'Keefe  Hilarious
(10-19-2016, 09:32 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote:  Are you going to let the elite decide who your president will be or will you support Trump?

The Mercers are playing you rubes like a banjo.
(10-19-2016, 09:48 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Support for Trump is based on elite influence as well. Just more elites are behind Clinton than Trump.

My support is for who I think will be best for this country. Honestly, it's neither Trump or Clinton. Clinton is a far better choice than Trump, though. Trump would be a horrible choice for this country as POTUS because of his knowledge of government (or rather lack thereof) and how it functions. This is where Clinton has the edge. Both are terrible as far as honesty, integrity, and personality.

I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Trump's lack of knowledge would be a good thing because there'd be less chance of him screwing up this country. Not to mention that he doesn't even have much of the GOP's support and Trump would be the very definition of lame duck president. With Trump as president, the only bad thing that could (would) happen would be how the world views America, but it's not like they view us that favorably as is.

On top of that, Clinton actually has support from her party so she could actually get things done, things that could (would) prove harmful to this country. And that's one of the many reasons why I find her more dangerous as president than Trump.
(10-20-2016, 12:32 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'd have to disagree with you there. I think Trump's lack of knowledge would be a good thing because there'd be less chance of him screwing up this country. Not to mention that he doesn't even have much of the GOP's support and Trump would be the very definition of lame duck president. With Trump as president, the only bad thing that could (would) happen would be how the world views America, but it's not like they view us that favorably as is.

On top of that, Clinton actually has support from her party so she could actually get things done, things that could (would) prove harmful to this country. And that's one of the many reasons why I find her more dangerous as president than Trump.

Pretty much sums up the Trump supporter:  "He doesn't know anything!  How can he mess it up?!?!"
(10-20-2016, 12:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Pretty much sums up the Trump supporter:  "He doesn't know anything!  How can he mess it up?!?!"

Well, would you prefer someone who is ineffectual or someone who makes things worse?

EDIT: why do people always have to denigrate those who support Trump? I don't support the guy, but I don't bash those that do. Likewise, I don't bash Hillary supporters. I question how anyone can support either candidate, but I don't use that misunderstanding to give me license to bash them simply because I disagree with them.
(10-20-2016, 12:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, would you prefer someone who is ineffectual or someone who makes things worse?

EDIT: why do people always have to denigrate those who support Trump? I don't support the guy, but I don't bash those that do. Likewise, I don't bash Hillary supporters. I question how anyone can support either candidate, but I don't use that misunderstanding to give me license to bash them simply because I disagree with them.

Why is repeating what Trump supporters say "denigrating" them?
(10-20-2016, 12:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote:  I don't bash Hillary supporters. 

Oh really?  Does this sound familiar?

"I did claim that she's not to be trusted and, might I add, that only a gullible fool would think otherwise."

Get off your self-righteous high horse and stop being so two-faced Phil.  I bet I can find a dozen more posts where you bash Hillary supporters. 
(10-20-2016, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh really?  Does this sound familiar?

"I did claim that she's not to be trusted and, might I add, that only a gullible fool would think otherwise."

Get off your self-righteous high horse and stop being so two-faced Phil.  I bet I can find a dozen more posts where you bash Hillary supporters. 

But....he's not wrong.
She was a lawyer.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-11-2016, 05:12 PM)Benton Wrote: Comments like that get you on their list.

Mellow

[Image: 14582403_700790933417027_827892864852269...Nw%3D%3D.2]
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(10-21-2016, 08:10 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: [Image: 14582403_700790933417027_827892864852269...Nw%3D%3D.2]

You stupid idiot
(10-20-2016, 02:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why is repeating what Trump supporters say "denigrating" them?

When did Trump supporters say that?

(10-20-2016, 04:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh really?  Does this sound familiar?

I did not denigrate anyone. She is has already demonstrated she is not trustworthy. It is a FACT that she cannot be trusted. So, if you think she IS trustworthy you are, by very definition of the word, a fool. 

No, denigrating would be calling half of one of the candidate's supporters racists with no factual foundation. 

I would really like to see those posts where I bash Hillary supporters. I doubt you'll find a dozen. I may have taken a shot or two at her supporters (more likely those that support her on here probably), but time and again, I see both on here and on Facebook, those that are going to vote for Hillary will attack Trump AND his supporters where most of the time the other way is just attacks on HIllary. 

My point stands. Even if I have been guilty of it, my point still stands.
(10-21-2016, 12:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I did not denigrate anyone. She is has already demonstrated she is not trustworthy. It is a FACT that she cannot be trusted. So, if you think she IS trustworthy you are, by very definition of the word, a fool.

Why would you not say the same thing about Trump supporters?  Do you think he can be trusted?

I have seen no evidence that Hillary every abused her power as a public official (Senator, Sec of State).  So i don't know why she should not be trusted as President.

(10-21-2016, 12:30 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I would really like to see those posts where I bash Hillary supporters. I doubt you'll find a dozen. I may have taken a shot or two at her supporters (more likely those that support her on here probably), but time and again, I see both on here and on Facebook, those that are going to vote for Hillary will attack Trump AND his supporters where most of the time the other way is just attacks on HIllary. 

Let me explain why so many people attack trump supporters.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2016-03-11-at-2.14.08-PM.png]

[Image: 12fd-trump_web10-master768.jpg]

[Image: bartiromo_muslim_rant.jpg]

[Image: disavowtilly.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: whitething-660x330.jpg]

[Image: anti-clinton-button.JPG]

[Image: Hillar-Clinton-t-shirt.jpg]

[Image: 57284a4422000036002553f9.jpeg?cache=fpbrfgfozy]