Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
I came across an anti-Hillary video on YouTube this morning that tried to claim that Hillary has some serious health issues. One of the compelling clips was of an apparent seizure she had while talking to reporters after a meeting with Senator Warren (according to the video). Some reporters asked a question and she recoiled and then literally spazzed out (head bobbing) for a second or two before not answering their question (to be fair, it was multiple questions at the same time and I don't think ANYONE knows what the actual questions were).

This led me to Google and wouldn't you know it, the only articles I could find were either clearly conservative biased or talking about the stairs pic "controversy".

I did come across a reddit thread that had a link to an article from a site that I do not know if it's obviously conservative other than they actually had this article (and when you consider that the only people talking about Hillary's health are conservatives ... ...). I will say this, the article is written as unbiased as possible (except for the fact that it is bringing up supposition and theories, not incontrovertible facts about Hillary).

Anyway, here's the article:
https://regated.com/2016/08/hillary-clinton-revealed-serious-health-issues-possible-brain-damage/
Quote:HILLARY CLINTON REVEALED TO POSSIBLY HAVE SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUES AND BRAIN DAMAGE
ROBERT POWELLAUGUST 8, 2016

Increasing evidence has emerged over the past several months that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may be suffering serious physical health problems that would very likely be impacting her judgement and mental faculties. A photo recently released would appear to confirm rumors that Clinton is suffering some type of physical or mental impairment.

On December 17, 2012, CNN reported that then-Secretary of State Clinton sustained a concussion after becoming dehydrated and fainting, rendering her unable to testify that coming Thursday before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Benghazi. Her press aide reached out the NFL for PR advice on the concussion. She was later hospitalized after doctors discovered a blood clot during a follow-up exam. Neurologists have noted that Clinton was at a relatively increased risk of developing post-concussion syndrome, which is more likely in women and older individuals.

Post-concussion syndrome is a form of traumatic brain injury and is associated with a range of symptoms, not limited to but including difficulty concentrating, headaches, irritability, mood swings, dizziness, and memory loss; Clinton was referred to as “often confused” in an email by top aide Huma Abedin, and she is known by her staff to suffer severe headaches. Her celebration of Nancy Reagan as a hero in the fight against AIDS was met with bewilderment, as one of the biggest criticisms of the Reagans by gay groups was their handling of the AIDS crisis. Clinton actually attempted to march in New York’s Pride Parade in June, but only managed to walk around four blocks before she was rushed into a waiting vehicle.

Clinton has been having “coughing fits” since she began her campaign, the hacking sometimes interrupting her in the middle of a speech or meeting. Perhaps most obvious are her sudden, bizarre emotional reactions and sharp head movements; this video of Clinton “reacting” to an unexpected mob of reporters strongly resembles a seizure. Another such moment occurred at the DNC when Clinton accepted her nomination. Experts note that sufferers of these types of seizures become adept at playing them off by quickly altering their facial expressions.

On August 4th, Secret Service rushed the stage at one of Clinton’s rallies to protect her when protestors showed up, a very common occurrence at Donald Trump’s rallies that generally doesn’t require security to storm the stage. On stage was a man who appeared to be a Secret Service agent holding Clinton’s hand, patting her on the back and telling her softly, “It’s OK, keep talking, we’ll handle it, we’re not going anywhere”. Clinton replies, “OK, we’ll keep talking”. Whatever his position, he appeared to be in charge, moving quickly around and directing the other agents on stage.

This same man appears in this photo walking next to Clinton, carrying what has been identified as an emergency Diazepam syringe in his hand.zWoxT0-1 Diazepam, the generic name for Valium, is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms, and a range of conditions, but its primary purpose in emergency epi-pen style syringes is a first line medication to stop seizures.

Following the spreading of this image on social media, the hashtag #HillarysHealth began trending on Twitter before it was removed by Twitter staff. Clinton’s campaign has refused to comment or elaborate on her health conditions. Although she released her medical records last year, details are scant on the exact nature of the aftermath of her concussion. According to those records, she remains on blood thinners.

We know from past presidents that one doesn't need to be 100% physically fit in order to be president, but I gotta think of all the physically issues that would preclude one from the presidency, anything dealing with the brain would be one of them.

Now, I know that some of you would rather see Richard Nixon's lifeless corpse in the White House than Donald Trump, but still ... this should at least give you pause.
[Image: giphy.gif]
She never had a seizure.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

She was clearly over exaggerating a reaction to multiple reporters asking her a question at the same time. As far as any other health issues... who knows? She'd be the second oldest President ever while Trump would be the oldest.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-10-2016, 12:07 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She never had a seizure.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-seizure-video/

She was clearly over exaggerating a reaction to multiple reporters asking her a question at the same time. As far as any other health issues... who knows? She'd be the second oldest President ever while Trump would be the oldest.

First off, snopes? Really?  Whatever

Secondly, all that snopes article says nothing factual to dispute the claim that it was a seizure. This is LITERALLY the debunking statement from snopes: "CBS reporter Hannah Chanpong suggested that Clinton movements were simply an exaggerated reaction to her being "startled" when some reporters in her blind spot started suddenly barraging her with questions about her putative vice presidential choice."

Do I really need to list the reasons that this debunks nothing? How about the fact that it's a statement from a REPORTER who is SUGGESTING a rationale and not that said reporter was quoting a doctor or even Hillary herself? Heck, who needs other reasons? That's enough right there.
(08-10-2016, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: First off, snopes? Really?  Whatever

Secondly, all that snopes article says nothing factual to dispute the claim that it was a seizure. This is LITERALLY the debunking statement from snopes: "CBS reporter Hannah Chanpong suggested that Clinton movements were simply an exaggerated reaction to her being "startled" when some reporters in her blind spot started suddenly barraging her with questions about her putative vice presidential choice."

Do I really need to list the reasons that this debunks nothing? How about the fact that it's a statement from a REPORTER who is SUGGESTING a rationale and not that said reporter was quoting a doctor or even Hillary herself? Heck, who needs other reasons? That's enough right there.

Yes, snopes. It's quite reliable.

Second, does anyone who watched that video actually think she was having a seizure? 
hey look Donald Trump is having a seizure

No, of course he isn't. I watched the video clip and understand that his movements were him exaggerating and mocking a disabled person just as I watched Hillary's and understand that she was exaggerating a startled response to multiple reporters yelling questions at her. I think the laughing in the middle of it is what gave it away.

Maybe she does have seizures as a result of her concussion 4 years ago. This, however, is not a video of a person having seizures. 

There's a reason why you found this story on a website that cites the official Alt Right twitter (if you do not know what that is, Alt Right is basically a white supremacist conservative ideological movement) for their article and is filled with anti Clinton pro Trump articles.

A quick google search of "Hillary Clinton seizures" reveals that other sites include gatewaypundit and naturalnews...

If someone think this is a video of her having seizures, they're either dumb or they hate her.

(08-10-2016, 12:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yes, snopes. It's quite reliable.
Not lately, it's not. And certainly not that particular article.
(08-10-2016, 12:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Second, does anyone who watched that video actually think she was having a seizure? 
hey look Donald Trump is having a seizure

No, of course he isn't. 

Hey, a strawman! Haven't seen one of those on these forums in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.  Whatever  Rolleyes
(08-10-2016, 12:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I watched the video clip and understand that his movements were him exaggerating and mocking a disabled person just as I watched Hillary's and understand that she was exaggerating a startled response to multiple reporters yelling questions at her. I think the laughing in the middle of it is what gave it away.

Maybe she does have seizures as a result of her concussion 4 years ago. This, however, is not a video of a person having seizures. 

It may not have been a seizure, but she clearly bobbled her head INVOLUNTARILY. (There's no way you can watch that and think she meant to do that.) To me that suggests SOMETHING. Maybe nothing to suggest she's physically unfit for the presidency, but still there's SOMETHING there.
(08-10-2016, 12:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: There's a reason why you found this story on a website that cites the official Alt Right twitter (if you do not know what that is, Alt Right is basically a white supremacist conservative ideological movement) for their article and is filled with anti Clinton pro Trump articles.

A quick google search of "Hillary Clinton seizures" reveals that other sites include gatewaypundit and naturalnews...

Did you even read the OP? Obviously, you didn't. 
(08-10-2016, 12:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not lately, it's not. And certainly not that particular article.

Hey, a strawman! Haven't seen one of those on these forums in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.  Whatever  Rolleyes

It is, but we can agree to disagree.

Also, please learn what a straw man is. 

Quote:It may not have been a seizure, but she clearly bobbled her head INVOLUNTARILY. (There's no way you can watch that and think she meant to do that.) To me that suggests SOMETHING. Maybe nothing to suggest she's physically unfit for the presidency, but still there's SOMETHING there.

So we agree it wasn't a seizure. 

(08-10-2016, 12:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did you even read the OP? Obviously, you didn't. 

I did. That's how I know the OP cited a white supremacist twitter account.

Keep up.

(08-10-2016, 12:40 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I did. That's how I know the OP cited a white supremacist twitter account.

Keep up.

No, I didn't. And neither did the article I linked.
Did you see the speech where she "froze up" when she saw a sign in the crowd? and her handler had to come over and remind her to keep speaking? She babbled a bit then went back to speaking again.

I would like to know what that sign said, and I'm sure Trump is going to find out and if it causes that type of reaction in her, then he will use it during the Debates.
(08-10-2016, 12:58 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, I didn't. And neither did the article I linked.

So your article did not cite Alt Right?
[Image: article.jpg]

Gotcha...

Not wishing ill health on anyone, but the best thing for this Country would be whichever is elected between Hills and The Donald, that they step down for whatever reason about their 2nd day in office.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-10-2016, 01:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not wishing ill health on anyone, but the best thing for this Country would be whichever is elected between Hills and The Donald, that they step down for whatever reason about their 2nd day in office.

I can't disagree with this, at all. I'm not a Pence fan by any stretch of the imagination, but he'd be preferable between him and Trump. Kaine is the best of the four, in my opinion.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-10-2016, 01:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I can't disagree with this, at all. I'm not a Pence fan by any stretch of the imagination, but he'd be preferable between him and Trump. Kaine is the best of the four, in my opinion.

I would actually vote Kaine over Trump. Hell, I would have voted Webb over almost any of the GOP.

I understand why a liberal (or whateve is the correct term for someone 'left" of center) would not be a fan of Pence.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Welcome to the state of U.S. politics.

One side releases a letter from a doctor stating how unequivocally Trump will be the healthiest president ever, while at the same time releasing a collection of Hillary Clinton coughing photos and her reacting to a deluge of questioning to suggest she's mentally defective.

The other side, meanwhile, talks about the likelihood of a Trump mental illness and the effect his narcissistic personality will have, prompting his side to break out their Word Police badges and criticize the use of the word "crazy."
(08-10-2016, 01:12 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So your article did not cite Alt Right?
[Image: article.jpg]

Gotcha...

Oop. You did. I completely forgot about that update at the end. I made a mistake and I own up to it.

With that said, how does that completely discredit everything (or anything) in the article? I've already stated that this only appears to be a story within right wing media circles (which you would know if you read the OP), but considering this article appears to be written with as unbiased a touch as possible, I thought it worth a discussion. Should've known the resident Hillary fan would not allow anyone to tarnish St. Hillary's sparkling clean reputation. Rolleyes
(08-10-2016, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oop. You did. I completely forgot about that update at the end. I made a mistake and I own up to it.

With that said, how does that completely discredit everything (or anything) in the article? I've already stated that this only appears to be a story within right wing media circles (which you would know if you read the OP), but considering this article appears to be written with as unbiased a touch as possible, I thought it worth a discussion. Should've known the resident Hillary fan would not allow anyone to tarnish St. Hillary's sparkling clean reputation. Rolleyes

Considering I have argued against Hillary and openly endorsed a Johnson presidency before anyone else in P&R, I'm not sure if trying to now just discredit all of this as me being a Hillary supporter is your best course of action. 

I said it was a joke to suggest she was having a seizure in the video but any other health issues may exist as she would be the second oldest president. I then went on to say that anyone who does believe she is having a seizure is either dumb or being dishonest because they hate her. I proceeded to point out that, despite what you said, your source is very biased and has a clear pro Trump, anti Clinton leaning. Further evidence is the fact that they actually cited Alt Right's twitter in their article. Alt Right is a fancy name put on the white supremacist group within conservatism (I won't call them actual conservatives as that degrades conservatives) that is extremely pro Trump because of his immigration views. Their official subreddit describes them as believing preserving culture is more important than the Constitution...

Ok, maybe citing Alt Right and the fact that only conservative sites are saying she had a seizure doesn't mean they are biased. So I googled the site. Their founders did an AMA (ask me anything) for the Trump subreddit and revealed the fact that they and their writers are Trump supporters. Their reddit account's image is this...
[Image: reddit.jpg]

So I will again say my point: no one who isn't anti-Hillary thinks this is a video of her having a seizure. There's a reason why you found this story on a pro Trump site that cites white supremacists. She could have health problems, but this is not a video of her having a seizure just as Trump flailing around making fun of a disabled person wasn't him having a seizure.

(08-10-2016, 12:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not lately, it's not. And certainly not that particular article.

It may not have been a seizure, but she clearly bobbled her head INVOLUNTARILY. (There's no way you can watch that and think she meant to do that.) To me that suggests SOMETHING. Maybe nothing to suggest she's physically unfit for the presidency, but still there's SOMETHING there.

That wasn't a seizure or indicative of any disease. Plus the video has been altered to make the "seizure" appear to last longer. 
Oh, that video is very convincing!  Mellow
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.