Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary disrespects four fallen heros
By claiming we lost nobody in Libya

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/clinton-says-no-americans-died-in-libya-is-she-confused-again/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Here is that truth for those who live outside the echo chamber.

In the full quote Clinton is saying that we did not lose anyone in the Libya military intervention. The military intervention ended almost a year before the Benghazi attacks.
(03-19-2016, 10:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Here is that truth for those who live outside the echo chamber.

In the full quote Clinton is saying that we did not lose anyone in the Libya military intervention.  The military intervention ended almost a year before the Benghazi attacks.

Actually this is the entire quote:

"Libya was, uh, a different kind of, um, calculation. We didn't lose a single person."

She probably meant something didn't she.

Is it considered politically correct to force someone to respect fallen heroes?
(03-19-2016, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually this is the entire quote:

"Libya was, uh, a different kind of, um, calculation. We didn't lose a single person."

She probably meant something didn't she.

The interview was more than one sentence.

I know you don't even care about the truth there in the echo chamber, but for those that do.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-benghazi-msnbc/
(03-19-2016, 11:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is it considered politically correct to force someone to respect fallen heroes?

Perhaps not to respect; but to acknowledge them at a minimum would be nice.

(03-20-2016, 10:18 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The interview was more than one sentence.

I know you don't even care about the truth there in the echo chamber, but for those that do.

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-benghazi-msnbc/

OK. Those 4 men didn't die because of our involveement in Libya. or did they die and you and Hillary are simply saying: You can't lay this on me.

(03-19-2016, 11:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is it considered politically correct to force someone to respect fallen heroes?

If you're applying for a job and part of the job description is "Commander-In-Chief", having a little respect may be in your best interest, politically correct or not. 
(03-20-2016, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK. Those 4 men didn't die because of our involveement in Libya. or did they die and you and Hillary are simply saying: You can't lay this on me.

That is a moot point.

The entire video shows the context of Clinton's quote that was attributed to Benghazi but was not about that incident.

Let me give an example:

I'm am going to say that you are 100% in agreement with Clinton and she made no error in what she said based on one of your own quotes:

(03-20-2016, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK. Those 4 men didn't die because of our involveement [sic] in Libya.

Is that what that sentence really means? Or is it taken out of context to make a "point" that is, in all actuality, false?

The entire quote is there for everyone to read....but they really only need the part I quoted, right? Because adding context and more words just leads to...uh, confusion on what was really stated? I don't know.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-20-2016, 12:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK. Those 4 men didn't die because of our involveement in Libya. or did they die and you and Hillary are simply saying: You can't lay this on me.

It was clearly explained the link.

The military intervention that Hillary was discussing ended several months before the attacks on Benghazi.  She was correct in saying that we did not lose anyone during the military intervention.  There was no mention of the Benghazi attacks that were months later because they were not part of the military intervention.
(03-20-2016, 12:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps not to respect; but to acknowledge them at a minimum would be nice.

She has always acknowledged that those men died in an embassy attack.

Not sure what your point is here.

Let me ask you this.  Can we blame the current condition in Iraq on the '07 troop surge?  Or is it possible to talk about the troop surge separate from what happened afterward?  
(03-20-2016, 12:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: That is a moot point.

The entire video shows the context of Clinton's quote that was attributed to Benghazi but was not about that incident.

Let me give an example:

I'm am going to say that you are 100% in agreement with Clinton and she made no error in what she said based on one of your own quotes:

Is that what that sentence really means?  Or is it taken out of context to make a "point" that is, in all actuality, false?

The entire quote is there for everyone to read....but they really only need the part I quoted, right?  Because adding context and more words just leads to...uh, confusion on what was really stated?  I don't know.

(03-20-2016, 01:32 PM)Rotobeast Wrote:

This completely off the topic at hand...but....

Clinton and his team completely outsmarted the other attorneys in this case.  They got them to strictly define "sexual relations" and based on the definition he honestly denied it.

Full disclosure:  I felt and still feel he should have resigned.  What he did was not impeachable in my estimation and the entire witch hunt about it was so embarrassing that EVERYONE associated with it should have resigned also...but the sitting POTUS needs to set a better example for the country and he should have walked away out of embarrassment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-20-2016, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: This completely off the topic at hand...but....

Clinton and his team completely outsmarted the other attorneys in this case.  They got them to strictly define "sexual relations" and based on the definition he honestly denied it.

Full disclosure:  I felt and still feel he should have resigned.  What he did was not impeachable in my estimation and the entire witch hunt about it was so embarrassing that EVERYONE associated with it should have resigned also...but the sitting POTUS needs to set a better example for the country and he should have walked away out of embarrassment.

I only held lying against him.
I imagine many of POTUS had hummers in the oval officer.