Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary is into satanism
So KILLARY and the people surrounding her are into disgusting acts such as spirit cooking and cannibalism...

John Podesta has a picture representing cannibalism in his office

[Image: IMG_4718.jpg]

http://wearechange.org/spirit-cooking-disturbing-podesta-email-yet-warning-graphic-content/
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Bang Head
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Sure why not? She's been accused of everything else.
Fun fact...

Polynesian Maori warriors used to eat the men they slayed in war because they believed it was as a sign of respect but also to capture their fighting spirit and power.
Conspiracy theories aside, that is an odd painting. Wonder what it is actually depicting?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I literally lol'ed for about a minute, thinking that this should have been in the Jokes thread.

Then I realized that the OP probably actually believes this. Now I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
Hillary also attended Witch's churches

[Image: IMG_4719.png]

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-regularly-attended-witchs-church-clinton-insider-claims/

Also Wikileaks has leaked this stuff, how you could back a criminal like Hillary is beyond me.
How anyone could vote for this demonic lady is beyond me..Watch this video

https://youtu.be/wMHIAOJXNDM
If the right have handed their fate over to Alex Jones and Co., then I guess we're gonna have a lot of Democratic representation until the GOP decides to stop being insane.
(11-04-2016, 10:34 PM)treee Wrote: If the right have handed their fate over to Alex Jones and Co., then I guess we're gonna have a lot of Democratic representation until the GOP decides to stop being insane.

Go ahead and be blind. How you could defend an insane woman is beyond me she could go shoot a person in the street and you would still defend her you are the definition of an insane person
(11-04-2016, 10:52 PM)Trademark Wrote: Go ahead and be blind. How you could defend an insane woman is beyond me she could go shoot a person in the street and you would still defend her you are the definition of an insane person

Well, guess I might as well not try to have a discussion with you then. If you think I'm insane then you probably won't give my perspective the time of day, will you?
Good thing Alex Jones has all those convenient links to survival items on his infowars website. The only trusted news website around. I know I am loading up on survival items. Sucks all the ones I bought before Obama was elected will expire soon so I need to stock back up.
(11-04-2016, 10:56 PM)treee Wrote: Well, guess I might as well not try to have a discussion with you then. If you think I'm insane then you probably won't give my perspective the time of day, will you?

No because your choosing to vote for an insane woman that's under her second FBI investigation and Wikileaks is trusted...
(11-05-2016, 12:07 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Good thing Alex Jones has all those convenient links to survival items on his infowars website. The only trusted news website around. I know I am loading up on survival items. Sucks all the ones I bought before Obama was elected will expire soon so I need to stock back up.

Don't forget to buy more guns! Obama has been playing opossum for seven and a half years, but he IS coming to take YOUR guns tomorrow.

And Hillary is going to use them to shoot aborted fetuses. They do that to tenderize them before they cook them at the weekly LWFBBQQF.

That's the Liberal Witch Fetus Bar-B-Q Quear Fest. Veteran move: get there early or you won't get any FBBQ, you'll miss your chance to get gay married, and all the best spells will already be cast. Hocus Pocus!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
[Image: HolyGrail027.jpg]
The super religious guy who boycotted the Walking Dead because of gay characters supports Trump?

lol
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

This thread has some real potential.
(11-05-2016, 03:30 AM)Trademark Wrote: No because your choosing to vote for an insane woman that's under her second FBI investigation and Wikileaks is trusted...

Second FBI investigation? You do realize they basically said "Hey this might have emails that we haven't seen yet?". But whatever fits your narrative.

Yea she's ****** up, but Trump is childish and dumb as a rock. It's not like I have a lot of options here.
Be fair. We don't know Hillary is a satanist. We just know some of her peeps are.
(11-04-2016, 10:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Hillary also attended Witch's churches

http://www.infowars.com/hillary-regularly-attended-witchs-church-clinton-insider-claims/

Also Wikileaks has leaked this stuff, how you could back a criminal like Hillary is beyond me.

You're not discriminating against someone based upon their religion, are you?

Or is it because you believe she is a witch?