Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary looking mighty presidential today
Thumbs Up 
So what do you all think? She's definitely the favorite but Bernie Sanders might also have an outside chance to make a run. I ignored GOP because they don't stand a chance.
https://youtu.be/lc3qtfUkOKs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-13-2015, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://youtu.be/lc3qtfUkOKs

They aren't just titles. She actually did the job while she was holding those positions. 

My prediction is she will likely win the presidency and do a reasonably good job, surprising both the far left and the right. Instead of apologizing or admitting they were wrong though, they'll find new things to attack her about. You tell me, am I psychic? 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Mitt Romney wins if he gets 4% more White people. Everyone thinks that democrats will be landsliding elections..... Romney was as progressive as any of them.... God forbid the GOP ever runs a true conservative..... It will wind up just like Reagan.

Tired of hearing about Hispanic outreach. Just get 4% more white voters. And you do that by not running neocon progressives.
(06-14-2015, 04:45 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: They aren't just titles. She actually did the job while she was holding those positions. 

My prediction is she will likely win the presidency and do a reasonably good job, surprising both the far left and the right. Instead of apologizing or admitting they were wrong though, they'll find new things to attack her about. You tell me, am I psychic? 

No way she wins . 8 years of failed obama policies will hurt .... Her window was after Bush.

Her only shot is if Bush wins the GOP nomination. But i can't believe GOP voters do that..... GOP will win because of obama's policies and lawless behavior. Same reason Dems got it in 2008. Voters are tired of democrat shenanigans.
[Image: xzFI_TzruXt-x28c4uv7aaPlAlTp2pziD192qn2V...779-l75-ft]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Empty pants suit.
(06-14-2015, 09:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: [Image: xzFI_TzruXt-x28c4uv7aaPlAlTp2pziD192qn2V...779-l75-ft]

lol. My picture posted fine yesterday and now it went ********. It was a screen shot of Trump tweeting that Clinton made her announcement right next to Trump Tower.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]